06 LBZ P0087 Headache

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I would RUN (not walk) away from Diesel Logic, Injectors Direct, Pensacola Diesel. I have sold a few of the Industrial Injection reman pumps and they've been decent. Bosch also does offer a reman themselves which is a pretty darn good pump.

^This. While I personally won't say it, I know myself and the other vendors greatly appreciate the business. Supporting this page is not free and I know I personally am not a supporting vendor for the monetary aspect. I personally learned A TON from this page and I want to help keep it going for those who join.

I am also a site sponsor to try and ensure people don't get screwed over or sold a crap package of parts that won't meet their goals. Old school? Sure, but god it's nice when a customer gets a matched set of parts and it meets their goals.
I cannot "Like" this post enough. (y)

Kdub613

Sep 21, 2023
CA
I haven't had the time to really do a return test, but managed to have the time to do an injector cleaning (smh) with the AcDelco 10-3015 stuff. It seemed to help. The worst injectors I had were #1 and #2 and they sat at -3. once complete #1 was -1 and #2 was -2. All other cylinders were between -1 and 1. Seems to be well within the normal specification range.

Next on the list is going to be the return test and a CP3.