03 LB7 Limp mode. P0206 P2146

SwampDonkeyLB7

Apr 13, 2016
Hi I'm new to this forum and have been spending a lot of time digging through the forums and using the search function but it's been pretty apparent this problem isn't very common on lb7's. I had just bought my truck about a month ago and absolutely love it. Has had the Bosch injectors put in I was told about 70,000 miles ago or so. But when I was coming home from a buddies place Saturday pulling a steep hill my truck just lost almost all its power and sounds like that tractor noise you hear when you get this problem on lly's originally it threw codes p0201 p0204 p0206 p0207 which I know are the injectors open and along with those came p2146 for injector group A supply voltage circuit/open I had saw on other threads that usually it's a problem with them rubbing on the alternator or ficm bracket but have checked wires from ficm to where they enter the black plastic cover and seen no issues or bare wires. I also took the connectors off the ficm and put dielectric grease on them just in case. After doing all that I could finally clear the codes and started it up. Same thing. But it only threw p0206 and p2146. Left it alone for a night started it up again and checked codes now it's back to 1 4 6 and 7 again aong with the p2146. Anyone have any ideas or can offer any help?

SwampDonkeyLB7

Apr 13, 2016
Would it help to try to ice pick mod? The lb7's have different injector connectors though I believe? And it's weird that it's only throwing the code for injector 6 if it was the plug wouldn't it be for 6 and 8? And I'm also guessing that when it says injector group A it means 1,4,6, and 7?

aashton1206

Sep 3, 2015
Same problem, it was a pin on an injector harness

2004 Silverado LT LB7

Moded air box with custom 5 inch Steel tubing, Full EGR delete with fed up pipes, IAH Delete, fed y bridge, PPE Turbo Horn, shortened drive belt, LBZ CP3 running LB7 FPR, port/polish on IHI with rebuild, Batmo Wheel, PPE boost valve, 3.5 inch down pipe, Full turbo back 5 inch exhaust, Airdog 2 165, red head power steering gearbox, Tie Rod Sleeves, Cognito control Arms, Cognito pitman and idler arms, EFI Cory Willis Tunes, all aluminum transfer case, 33x12.5 nitro a/t on 20 inch Rhino lined American Racing Rims, 4 pair high discharge LED lights behind grill and under trailer Hitch, Rhino Lined bull bar, Bushwacker pocket style riveted fender flares painted to match, Triple Glowshift Gauge A-pillar with Boost/EGR/Low side fuel pressure @ lifter pump, LG Tablet by Verizon on flex pedestal running Torque Pro for real time logging/detailed measurement in realtime/gps speed logging, low and hi beam 4300k HID, pump rub kit, aluminum transfer case, @ 325k miles