Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I got more parts flying out from under the hood than anyone on this forum could handle, including your crybaby leader:rofl:

If you had put those parts in the correct location, they wouldn't be flying around.
You sure you didn't try to use Ford 7.3 parts in tha cummings? Probably used the Ford vin # when you ordered them. LOL

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
I got more parts flying out from under the hood than anyone on this forum could handle

Does that mean you have power? Or don't know how to build a engine?

Did you see how fast Dockboy is? he chucked a rod at the 1/8th....Wow that's fast:eek:

rhumor has it he trying to break the crank at 100'..... That's called stupid fast:D

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Casper :rofl::rofl::rofl: Still cracks me up that someone is so insecure that they need to "name" their vehicles!!!:cruch::loser:

Anyone that wants to line up with me is more than welcome

Come on out, I'll run ya. In the truck and the mustang....

Then I'm gonna put your foot in your mouth for ya.

Diesel power

Jun 2, 2008
maryland
Pretty funny that all my stupid assenine posts seem to mysteriously change or disappear and all you intelligent Dmax owners can see right through me. I cannot help that I am an asshole.

If they dont like it it disappears....No matter how true it is!

That's the way conspiracy works!

They will only allow what looks good to them in the public eye......The Witch hunts are getting old. Though im sure it will never change on this board.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
If they dont like it it disappears....No matter how true it is!

That's the way conspiracy works!

They will only allow what looks good to them in the public eye......The Witch hunts are getting old. Though im sure it will never change on this board.

Yeah, Jimmy Hoffa is buried underneath our server, at Grassy Knoll Data Center.

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
alot of hate on this thread Someone just tell me who to hate and I will jump on that band wagon as long as I don't have to sit next to that guy the gaydar is off the charts with that guy

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
AHHHHhhhhhh....now I know how it works.

See...you can't get banned at DD.....but you CAN get ALL of your priviliges taken away.
That way...it doesn't show as banned but you can't post or anything.

Wade...I'm pretty sure you're next for that list....even ahead of me. :rofl:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Thatguy, needs to let sillyboy and dockboy in his "winter storage" building so dockboy can post pics of 'his' truck, then, sillyboy can get his pics taken too.

I just wonder how they will decide who gets to post the pics to the claim. I was thinking they could flip a coin but that that would be too tough for them to figure out who wins....

All these cummins/ford guys and yet one can post pics of there bad duramax eating machine. Thatguy posted pics of his sunday driver that runs like 12-13s so I am still waiting on seeing his 'beast'

Diesel power

Jun 2, 2008
maryland
AHHHHhhhhhh....now I know how it works.

See...you can't get banned at DD.....but you CAN get ALL of your priviliges taken away.
That way...it doesn't show as banned but you can't post or anything.

Wade...I'm pretty sure you're next for that list....even ahead of me. :rofl:

Boy that gaydar is really pushin the limit, DICK.......:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.