Yup Still Hate UPS

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
The hell are you talking about?
Yes the excessive cost of shipping UPS across the border compared to others is the fault of UPS. And if you actually read the thread you would note I always ship USPS when possible. Sometimes the option isn't there so my choice is either don't get it or bend over for UPS. In this case I requested USPS or FedEx and they chose to ship UPS anyways. Obviously that isn't the fault of UPS.

My point is I can ship it just as fast with USPS, for a lot cheaper as well as FedEx. Something wrong with that.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
If a company I was doing business with, knowing that I lived in Canada and requested USPS shipping, caused me overly excessive costs b/c they wouldn't spend 5 minutes filling out a damn label on USPS.com, then they would never get another penny of my business. Period.

That should probably be your philosophy, too. ;)

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
I wasn't complaining abt the price, just there lack of professional pride and handling skills. Luckily the shipper did a great job with internal wrapping. The items didn't have a scratch you can tell the item was not in the box during the ride here, suprized they knew where to send it.
Chris, I'd be slapping your driver about now. Rule #1: you NEVER deliver something that looks like that. Geezus.

I told myself I wouldn't respond to garbage threads like these any more, but damn....you guys are unreasonable.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
If a company I was doing business with, knowing that I lived in Canada and requested USPS shipping, caused me overly excessive costs b/c they wouldn't spend 5 minutes filling out a damn label on USPS.com, then they would never get another penny of my business. Period.

That should probably be your philosophy, too. ;)
Oh it is and I won't be. That and the fact they switched out a nozzle on me and never even mentioned it or why didn't make me happy either.
I don't feel being disapointed by overcharging and huge after the fact fees to be unreasonable in the least either.