You gotta give this guys props.........

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
"I've had it a little over a year now. I swapped in a 6spd after the auto self destructed. Then I decided to do a little repower.

DSC01320.jpg

DSC01290.jpg

DSC01291.jpg

08 6.7 w/ no emissions bs

DSC01292.jpg

Its an '05, yes I'm an idiot for cutting up a truck that new. But now I have the truck I originally wantedand everyone should be able to buy. I bought it in May '07 w/ 74,000 miles on it.
The motor is bone stock, kinda. It is a combination of stock 6.7 and stock 5.9 parts(injectors, turbo, wiring, etc.) It has a 4" turbo back exhaust w/ muffler and handmade downpipe. No one makes a downpipe for my application, imagine that. I obviously put an open intake on it, and it has a Smarty Revo. I want reliability, so no crazy power or mods. The 6.7 has stock 350 horsepower and 650 torque with all the egr emissions stuff, I have no idea what it is putting out in my combination. But it is night and day difference on the bottom end versus the 6.0. I love the low end power.
I'm using a ZF6, that I previously swapped in behind the 6.0. No way to keep the 6.7 turbo with the engine brake without keeping all the 6.7 wiring, and no one that I have talked to has figured out the 6.7 wiring for a swap. As far as warranty, I'm not sure whether it needs to go to Ford or Dodge, but I'll let you know when I take it to each for an oil change."

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
SWEET!!!!!!! My dream truck would be an 02 chevy rc lb body with a 5.9 cummins 6 speed allison and king ranch interior.

BoiseRob

Oct 12, 2007
It'd be fun to watch him pull into a Ford dealer service department and see the look on the Service guy's face... LOL

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
It'd be fun to watch him pull into a Ford dealer service department and see the look on the Service guy's face... LOL

first thing out his mouth would be "dude, i think you're not firing on a couple cylinders. truck sound funny.... " :D

RKTMech

Idiot with a wrench
Aug 18, 2008
The Norco's

I've been to some Ford dealers that would probably not notice a thing...:rofl:
Nice swap, I love makingand getting what we want not what they offer.

:joker:

bushmaster

Aug 21, 2009
nice job. i thought about buyin one a them trucks when i bought my duramax. they are nice with the King Ranch package, but screw the 6.0

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
There's a friend of mine that has 02' Ford with Cummins in. His truck was a factory ZF6 truck so the swap didn't take much. He pushed the 7.3 as far as it would go untill it popped. It went into the barn and came back out 6 months later. He's been happy every since.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o4gb66s0LcI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o4gb66s0LcI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
I am not a fan of the king ranch interiors or any ford interior for that matter. Why is there leather so freakin hard? Our 02 Lariat was like sittin on card board you would hit the brakes and slide around on the seat.