Wtf???

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
There's a dodge running aroumd here with big ass stacks. They're about a foot taller then the head rack. I just moved to a new house and down the street are three powercrokes all parked on one lawn. Tonight one of them nut bags drove past my house fast and revved his motor. I was half tempted to get in my truck and go do a burn out in front of their house. Next time I see one of those nut bags I'll give them one of these :jerkit:

So you're gonna give em a hand job, nice.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
?... I just moved to a new house and down the street are three powercrokes all parked on one lawn.....Next time I see one of those nut bags I'll give them one of these :jerkit:

So you're gonna give em a hand job, nice.

So, how'd it go? Hand job on the first? did he ever call afterward, where's the 1st date details....:rofl:

:woott:

:roflmao:

:hug:

Last edited:

WanaDmaxsub

Junior Member W/gray hair
Feb 17, 2007
Saw a 1/2T Gasser the other day, with an 6+" lift and a 8+" dump under the bed...:rofl::roflmao:

TexasRob

Dec 19, 2012
Canyon Lake Texas
I saw an F250 today with an old R134 can cut in half and welded to the end of his exhaust as a tip. I was laughing so hard he took off before I could snap a pict.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
We were headed up to race in Edmonton a couple years ago, pulling the race trailer between Calgary and Edmonton on that thing the Canooks call a freeway. In the right lane driving the posted speed and a Ford Ranger goes around us pretty slow with big ass double stacks in the bed. Best part was the little stock exhaust sticking out the back under the bumper. Couldn't get my camera up in time. The absolute dumbest thing I have ever seen on a truck, if you can call a Ford Ranger a truck.:roflmao: