Wtf???

Kappa9012

MAN.... I Broke it again.
Aug 5, 2008
Peoria Il
Didn't know where to post this, but I figured I'd share the amusement....:rofl:

They're easily a full foot over the cab and well over the fog lights....

20130907_152002_zps7314f339.jpg

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
Coming home from work the other day got stuck next to a ferd with god awful stacks and then a legit 18 wheeler rolled up... that driver looked at the ferd and shook his head.

Was perfect :roflmao:

PhilsLB7

Way Better Than Facebook
Jun 29, 2009
Tennessee
I'm noticing a trend. Saw this one today when I went to get something to eat.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 296

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
(Shaking my head, deep sigh)

There's not sentence I could construe to convey my feelings.....

WTF? Sums it up pretty good

WTF

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I'm noticing a trend. Saw this one today when I went to get something to eat.

It's called

Thinking outside of the "stack":roflmao:

I see stuff like this and think, damn that dude must have the smallest cock on earth, then I just feel bad for the chicks he might have dated:rofl:

I was out the other night with my wife, we went to a comedy show and the show was in the back of a bar/club, it was Saturday night and the line for the comedy show went through the bar/club, past the bar and dance floor. It's been a while since I was in a club and seen the scene, it was obnoxious to me to say the least.

Anyways, dude and his girl, in line in front of us, were dancing and grinding on each other in line, keep in mind we were in a controlled line roped off from the bar. Man, i put myself between them and my wife, they were constantly bumpin into me and he was spilling his drink everywhere. The guy stepped on my foot and I finally said something, I wasn't very polite. He was/is your typical schmuck, mouthed off a little, told me to lighten up and have some fun, humph...this guy was all of 5'6 and a shopping mall cliche as far as name brand clothes goes, I'm not big, but at 5'11"/195lbs Im no push over and At that point I think his girl realized he was lucky I was there to laugh, although he looked like he was probably close to my age (I'm 38), he acted more like he was 22 and at a college frat party and I was done with this ass. So we get seated in a booth of ten people, two of which was douche max and his girl. This guy heckled the comedians, drank excessively, ordered like 5 plates of food, had his feet up on the table, I mean the whole nine yards guys, this guy was in a class of his own. These two got warned three times by club personnel about their conduct, they almost got thrown out!

I tell you all this because we saw what he was driving when we were leaving......

Wouldn't ya know...
A lifted dodge diesel, tow mirrors in full force, winch bumper and light bar, 22" wheels and 37's, headache rack with lights, led tails and line of fire tailgate lights, halo headlights, custom rear bumper cb antennas and......some really ridiculous stacks, probably really close to the ones like in the picture the OP posted. I laughed and said to my wife, I bet if the guy was in the bed standing next to one of his stacks, the stack would be taller than him. Don't get me wrong, the truck looked alright, at least as good as it could've for having every bolt on aftermarket aesthetic upgrade possible, and Les Schwab wheels. I mean really, if your gonna go bling, ya can't go mainstream with your wheel choice.

My wife says to me, that's why you can't put a stack on our truck, not cuz of the stack, mind you, because of the dude....

Long story short....
Don't have obnoxious stacks, and....
Don't be like that guy.

Kappa9012

MAN.... I Broke it again.
Aug 5, 2008
Peoria Il
im in peoria il. lol but it doesn' t mean this gem doesn't have a twin... This world is full of ruh tards. Darwin is a busy man these days.:thumb:

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
My f ing neighbor has a queer cummins with a 10 in. Stack in it and droans it in and out of the driveway purposely to piss me off all the time. I'm ready to firebomb the thing.

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
There's a dodge running aroumd here with big ass stacks. They're about a foot taller then the head rack. I just moved to a new house and down the street are three powercrokes all parked on one lawn. Tonight one of them nut bags drove past my house fast and revved his motor. I was half tempted to get in my truck and go do a burn out in front of their house. Next time I see one of those nut bags I'll give them one of these :jerkit:

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
To be honest I never could understand the reason for 1 into 2 exhaust systems.

I have a 2 into 1 system. Or really it is a 2 into 1 into 2 back into 1 :happy2:

But I think I will go to a 5 inch stack when I go 100-120 overs. Just in case I forget to go back from DSP 5

TexasRob

Dec 19, 2012
Canyon Lake Texas
Found this one on craigslist don't know whats worse 10" stacks or 10" tip hanging down under the truck :confused:

Attachments

• 00O0O_60uMD3Wz3xU_600x450.jpg
    00O0O_60uMD3Wz3xU_600x450.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 185