WTB dsp 5

Lbzmax90

Aug 11, 2012
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I am looking for a dsp-5 for my truck. I currently am running quadzilla but just want something better. I would like some direction as far as tuning and pricing. Thanks !!

TonOfDalt

More is better!!!!
Aug 9, 2012
Spoke Valley, WA.
http://duramaxtuner.com/keylock-dsp5

I have this unit and love it! They also have it in the NON-Key version. I opted for the key version though as I have my one tune set to limit fueling to 20%/speed to 35. I use it as a security tune for when I have to use public parking. Just remember to go back to your other tunes though when you get back in the truck, lol! Ive done this a few times and thought "WTF".
With shipping I paid $73.24
My only complaint at first was there is no dial indicator. After having it for awhile, its no longer a complaint. Not really needed.

Lbzmax90

Aug 11, 2012
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I offer a DSP5 tuned ecm exchanged for $399 + the switch.

No limits on tuning, no tiered packages or extra for injectors, turbo's, twins, built or stock trans.

Other tuners will charge you extra for everything, even for changes.

PM me for details.

This sounds great I will be ready to purchase by friday. What is involved in installing the tuned ecm? Is there a core charge?

TonOfDalt

More is better!!!!
Aug 9, 2012
Spoke Valley, WA.
What tunes are you running??

Bud I am sorry but I am unwilling to share my tune as I have put a lot of work into it and also just recently found a 2-3 MPG increase. I have the intention on eventually marketing my tune so this is why I dont want to share it. I do however have a tune for the DSP5 that I would be willing to share. It would get you started and is safe to use.
If you have a manual trans then shoot me a PM and I can get you what you need.
Thanks

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Bud I am sorry but I am unwilling to share my tune as I have put a lot of work into it and also just recently found a 2-3 MPG increase. I have the intention on eventually marketing my tune so this is why I dont want to share it. I do however have a tune for the DSP5 that I would be willing to share. It would get you started and is safe to use.
Thanks
Could just be me but i dont think he wanted rocket science i think he wanted to know like mpg, hot street, race, and so on

Lbzmax90

Aug 11, 2012
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Yea just wanted ideas for tunes to use on the dsp5. Im gonna use tony's tuning. Also have stock trans and only have experience with the 6 speed. Im not sure what the 5 can handle. Thanks for the offer! although it would be nice because you are not to far from me.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
Thanks
Talk about realing someone in and punching them in the face LOL! You entered this thread and eagerly answered all his questions until the time was right to brag about your "super secret awesome tuning".