watson5.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Im pretty sure TonyB has at least one LML block/engine, maybe more. Mr Watson should give him a call.

What I cant figure is how come he cant get parts? You'd think people would be falling all over themselves calling him to offer their parts for him to run. Wierd.

Last edited:

JMK777

16's, but i keep em clean
Mar 20, 2008
Moss Beach
8 cylinder p-pump !! thats awesome:thumb: ! looks like he had to cut the front of the valley out on the block. looks like it will be a remote mount turbo as well.

Last edited:

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
remote TRIPLE charger setup is what chris posted. :D

It has a completely new machined front cover for afixing the massive inline pump (you all did notice the pump is as long as the block, right? :eek: ).

When I see a thread about his truck, I J!$$ in my pants (think Lonely Island song :hehe: ). It should be pure badass!!

And I'm with tom, I can't believe he can't get the parts -especially the ones he says he's waiting for - crower rods and stroker crank. :(

Awesome! :rockon:

Last edited:

SuperSonic

<- Fabricator Guy
Im pretty sure TonyB has at least one LML block/engine, maybe more. Mr Watson should give him a call.

What I cant figure is how come he cant get parts? You'd think people would be falling all over themselves calling him to offer their parts for him to run. Wierd.

Talked to Tony today. I'm ?on the list? for an LML block.
You would think so on the parts, but times are tough. Worst thing is, i've got money put back for most of the parts. I can't even get people to call me back with a price so I can make an order.

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Mr Watson....Thats without a doubt, the nastiest, evil, venomized Dmax ive ever seen! Very, very badass, finally we get to see a dmax of this caliber making headway (so to speak :( )

Im curious to LML differances too.

Terrible to hear your having parts issues, im confused aswell why nobodys throwin ya a bone in the parts dept. Hope you can get that straightened out, or somebody here can help move things along for ya! Could you go with Carillos or Howards?

Anymore pics or specs you might divulge, id love to hear! I understand how you might keep quiet on it though ;)

Manditory video when it comes to life......:D :beer:

SuperSonic

<- Fabricator Guy
LML supposedly weighs 30 to 40 lbs more than LBZ and has more material around the mains, more and thicker webbing, and possibly thicker cylinder walls.
I am planning on boring it out and putting darton sleeves in the block. That, along with the stroked crank, will put me right at the 460 cubic inch limit.

Last edited: