Wish me luck !

Atouchofgrass

Jun 19, 2010
CT
Well today is the day, heading down to see big dipper for my new stage 4 trans. Wish me luck guys! :woott:

Atouchofgrass

Jun 19, 2010
CT
Thanks guys, agreed mike! Top notch guy, now the hard part is being away from the truck and waiting for it to get done........

Atouchofgrass

Jun 19, 2010
CT
All i can say is THANK YOU GEORGE! Left at 10 am this morning and got down to him around 2:50, pulled my truck right in and started working on the "black cloud" (trucks name, thanks tony:thumb:). Just got back at 3:40 am, and loved ever minute of that ride home, nothing like a nice and firm converter lock! All in all, best purchase for the truck to date, and now unfortunately this is opening many avenues to more power...... :(

05chevy

Jun 10, 2010
All i can say is THANK YOU GEORGE! Left at 10 am this morning and got down to him around 2:50, pulled my truck right in and started working on the "black cloud" (trucks name, thanks tony:thumb:). Just got back at 3:40 am, and loved ever minute of that ride home, nothing like a nice and firm converter lock! All in all, best purchase for the truck to date, and now unfortunately this is opening many avenues to more power...... :(

Congrats u got one of the best. Now its time for a big tune and all kinds of fun. Good luck with the truck and enjoy