Wife had a bad crash

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
Wow, that must have sucked

It did. I thank God everyday that my wife and son were not hurt. On a bad note... I had to buy my wife another hybrid... What a government/epa scam hybrids are...

Glad your wife is okay

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
Glad she's okay. I had a similar situation with my wife on the 28th of Feb. she was seven months pregnant. She was driving to work when she blacked out hit a telephone pole and a fiberoptic distribution box and finally stopped when her car was upside down. Luckily this happened on the street in front of where she works. A couple of here coworkers saw the accident and helped her. She was taken to an e.r. where she and our baby were checked and everything was good. All of this happened in Ca, while I was at work on the east coast. Needless to say when I found out about it I freakin lost my mind and got home as soon as I could.
Talk about feeling helpless....

lifteddirty

Aug 20, 2013
casper wy
Glad she's fine we build new cars and trucks every 40 sec's

exactly.... its awesome that she is ok, seeing something like that happen always makes me cringe. ON a side note, nobody ever tries to pull out in front of me in my truck, something about a huge a** lifted truck makes them think twice.

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
Well my wife wants to go test drive a cruze diesel. Maybe next sat, sounds cool to me. Its funny she asked me how fast they go and can they be tuned. Coming from her I about fell out.