McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
There have been several things, but this is the one that sticks in my mind:

He was allowed to be a free vendor on this site at one time.

Then he sold a member here a block that he said was "like new".

It was broken, and missing the main caps. I saw this block with my own eyes, and I'd never use it.

When the buyer couldn't get Wade to answer him, I had to step in and force the issue.

That's one thing that is forbidden here. You don't lie about what you're selling.

Diesel power

Jun 2, 2008
maryland
There have been several things, but this is the one that sticks in my mind:

He was allowed to be a free vendor on this site at one time.

Then he sold a member here a block that he said was "like new".

It was broken, and missing the main caps. I saw this block with my own eyes, and I'd never use it.

When the buyer couldn't get Wade to answer him, I had to step in and force the issue.

That's one thing that is forbidden here. You don't lie about what you're selling.

Not true!

the block was listed as a GM test motor with 12 hours on it.

It was damaged in shipping, i did NOT send a broken block

It was drop shipped from a whare house we had, i did not know the main caps were missing, but after i found out about it i sent main caps to him after i got back from our family vacation, sorry i was gone for two weeks.....

and anyone else who had issue's i eather refunded or sent part they paid for.....Whats wrong with that?

People make mystakes

BTW the same blocks are being used in my current race engine.......no problems as you suggest.

Get over yourself pat, i have done nothing wrong, and tried to do right in the few bad situations we had.

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
It was a long block missing the mains, and rod caps, no pan, smashed cp3, cracked water pump and timing cover. Then a set of non matching caps were sent stating they were correct, and didn't match any.. Since then the block has had much love from SoCal, and is in the drag truck. And I still have your responses Wade, stating you personally inspected it, then blamed your guys after much run around..

Last edited:

Diesel power

Jun 2, 2008
maryland
It was a long block missing the mains, and rod caps, no pan, smashed cp3, cracked water pump and timing cover. Then a set of non matching caps were sent stating they were correct, and didn't match any.. Since then the block has had much love from SoCal, and is in the drag truck. And I still have your responses Wade, stating you personally inspected it, then blamed your guys after much run around..

Sure there were internal issue's too, but the reasons is not the issue,i did not purposly do you wrong, you had a problem and i did what you asked me to do to resolve the issue.

SparkZ03DMAX

Nov 16, 2009
North Carolina
Best way to solve this is to just let it be in the past, learn from the mistakes and move on. No reason for anyone to be saying anything about he said she said. Keep talking about it is only going to make things worse. just saying...

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
LMFAO

I have 12 '07 LBZ Duramax engines straight from GM that were used for dyno testing and engine evaluation, none of these engines have more than 12 hours on them, most were partaially rebuilt every 2 hours of opperation for testing purposes.

They come complete and ready to install!

They are in perfect condition, i would venture to say that they are Brand new!

I will ship to anywhere across the country, or you can pick it up to save on shipping.

$3300-3600 depending on hours

Shipping ranges from $400-$700

i will provide pics as soon as i can.

Thanks!
wade
301 884 2175

Diesel power

Jun 2, 2008
maryland
LMFAO

I have 12 '07 LBZ Duramax engines straight from GM that were used for dyno testing and engine evaluation, none of these engines have more than 12 hours on them, most were partaially rebuilt every 2 hours of opperation for testing purposes.

They come complete and ready to install!

They are in perfect condition, i would venture to say that they are Brand new!

I will ship to anywhere across the country, or you can pick it up to save on shipping.

$3300-3600 depending on hours

Shipping ranges from $400-$700

i will provide pics as soon as i can.

Thanks!
wade
301 884 2175

Those engines were complete and sold in the first week!

You bought just a partial short block...big difference...

After it was all said and done i sold 37 complete engines and 29 short blocks and a ton of heads and cranks and lots of other stuff.

and if i remember correctly only had 2-3 parts issue's

Last edited:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Best way to solve this is to just let it be in the past, learn from the mistakes and move on. No reason for anyone to be saying anything about he said she said. Keep talking about it is only going to make things worse. just saying...

It didn't start with that block. And it's ongoing. IIRC, the last big boner was Wade trashing the NHRDA, a diesel racing org that has done a lot for the members here.

Behind the scenes I'm the guy who typically sides with Wade when there are calls to ban him. Many of the staff, members, and vendors think any benefit that arises out of Wade being a member here are vastly outweighed by the hassle.

I'm stepping out of the voting next time.

Diesel power

Jun 2, 2008
maryland
It didn't start with that block. And it's ongoing. IIRC, the last big boner was Wade trashing the NHRDA, a diesel racing org that has done a lot for the members here.

Behind the scenes I'm the guy who typically sides with Wade when there are calls to ban him. Many of the staff, members, and vendors think any benefit that arises out of Wade being a member here are vastly outweighed by the hassle.

I'm stepping out of the voting next time.

but thats like dissagreeing with the presidents views....now you run your forum so i cant have a opinion?

i didnt bash randy becasue i dont like him, as a matter of fact it was a missunderstanding on my part, i called randy talked with him about this and got it all straight and appoligised to him and posted my appologies on line. randy and i talk every month or so.

Again something YOU know nothing about!

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
I really don't get internet drama.....who gains from arguing over the internet? no one....

Who is hurt by it......the participants and the forum as a whole.

Just makes more sense to me, to either call the others or pm them.....and talk it out, cuss them out or whatever.

No one really wants to see a front page of new posts filled with drama.

And Mika for president:D

DieselDummy

Dirt Dummy
Oct 13, 2011
NY
i think im dumber now after reading all this, reminds me of CF and DP!!!!

and the tags................................:roflmao: