LBZ: Who makes the best bumper??

Shieldsinc

On a Time Out
Apr 24, 2012
Looking for a front bumper for my truck wondering what kind some of you have. Seen on the other day I really like but couldn't find any markings on it anywhere. Some pics would b nice to see too thanks guys

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Long time ago there was a guy building his own out of aluminum and it looked like 1 of those armored bumpers.It looked really nice and wasnt much heavier then stock.I never caught the finished product but im sure he did.

Shieldsinc

On a Time Out
Apr 24, 2012
Yea lookin to put a nice front end replacement on mine. Like the ranch hands so far but I seem one this weekend that was sweet but didn't know who made it. Fit really nice wasn't hangin way out in front of the truck like most.

Bear9350

May 23, 2013
Are you looking for more of the ranch hand style bumper or a plated steel type more similar to a Road Armor? There are a couple differant companies that make the ranch hand style. If you are looking for something that doesn't stick out to much look Fusion bumpers. I've built and sold a few custom bumpers so I have looked into and have a little bit of background info on alot of the differant companies making them.
I mostly just joined over here to do a little reading on a couple threads I was directed to on porting my turbo but your thread caught my eye. I spend most of my time on DF. Let me know if you have any questions.

This one was my latest creation, Front bumper with a brush guard before it went for Line-x. Customer wanted it to work with his BOSS snow plow so I made it happen for him. You can see the plow mount under the bumper.

Bear9350

May 23, 2013
Javalina?? Not sure on the spelling, is a ranch hand styled bumper that was a little bit shorter than the rest. I think they went out of business last fall but you might be able to find a used one or something.

Top gun customz is another that is similar to fusion. They might stick out little further then fusion bumpers though.

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
Funny this just came up i saw the owner of fusion dyno his dodge this weekend in town here in oregon. Mega cab long bed nice looking rig.

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
My road amor is tough as nails and is just now starting to blister in the fog light holes. The problem with some of them is that their coating/paint doesnt last at all

Azriflehunter

Jun 15, 2012
Arizona
Here is mine not finished because I have not bought a light bar to recess in the frontImageUploadedByTapatalk1372740868.193693.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372740868.193693.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372740868.193693.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 37