Who is going Byron dragway diesel balckout days?

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
O no.. lets not stir that pot. Im behaving..besides prolly gonna pick up a set of donor tires to burn off

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
hey if truly need be i know i told you today corey that ive got that other set but if someone wants to run some 245s on stockers let me know before i take them off the rims and put new winter ones on. Dont worry corey you can still finish them off as long as the rims come back without damage!!!

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
autolands a huge joke now adays, a bunch of big headed guys thinking everything they own is worth a million bucks. id say they were alot better when they were still down in byron and actually had decent guys running the show

flyinelvis11

May 11, 2010
VG, IL (because my wife does)
Don't you have a extra set of tires? Shit you got double of everything in that warehouse you call your garage

it's funny cuz it's true

autolands a huge joke now adays, a bunch of big headed guys thinking everything they own is worth a million bucks. id say they were alot better when they were still down in byron and actually had decent guys running the show

i saw them on auto trader or something. i was thinking "holy s**t" when i saw their prices

hrlyguy2

Dec 2, 2011
IL

X2
Remembered I test drove a 06.GOT on it to see what it had for power.Dam trans took a crap.
Drove a mile back in first gear.They said it was just gelled up.
It was like 50 degrees.

Won't give crap for your trade but want millions for there junk