Who is going Byron dragway diesel balckout days?

zeke38

Sep 29, 2009
Newark, IL
What if your truck has different tuning....is stock...and beats his stock tuned truck....sounds like a good little contest ;)

Im not runnin M/Ts with lift keys this time. I hope to be faster than you this time around lol but doubtful

Sent at 120mph

Last edited:

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
What if your truck has different tuning....is stock...and beats his stock tuned truck....sounds like a good little contest ;)

Im not runnin M/Ts with lift keys this time. I hope to be faster than you this time around lol but doubtful

Sent at 120mph

I look forward to the race man! Nothing like a good competition!

Think this was a new development, cause even I only heard about it late last night.....

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

zeke38

Sep 29, 2009
Newark, IL
Might help. I can only build 15 lbs with this converter before it starts to push through the brakes

Sent at 120mph

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I woukd like to come. I have to buy a new y-bridge and pipe. I keep blowing the dam thing off on my 3 setting. Let alone 4-5. If i can get that on, ill have it retuned more aggressive and run it for sure. Got alittle work to do. Hopefully its done in time.
Git r done Dan

hrlyguy2

Dec 2, 2011
IL
Even if I have to cut the floor boards and Fred Flintstone it:rofl:

Wonder what the flat bed will do In the 1/4 with my truck on it:roflmao:

So your saying I need to bring my truck and trailer to haul your ass home :roflmao:
That food better be good and beer better be ICE COLD:D

Just giving you Crap.That truck better run good after all that work , cussing, and blood went into it

Last edited: