Who is going Byron dragway diesel balckout days?

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
no where did it say about the neighborhood boys, it said the boys meaning my kids, so when you come up here id appricate if you stayed out of my neighborhood with your shitty little crew cab truck with the fake ice cream sign on your doors. The kids around here are alot smarter then the down south kids you go after!

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
no where did it say about the neighborhood boys, it said the boys meaning my kids, so when you come up here id appricate if you stayed out of my neighborhood with your shitty little crew cab truck with the fake ice cream sign on your doors. The kids around here are alot smarter then the down south kids you go after!

You know this scam pretty well....tried it a few times?

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
Yes it did. Your truck is a freak of nature lol

Thanks man :) my gf says the same thing about me ;) hahaha but thanks for coming wayne! I had a great time! Heres the final result of the weekend... my personal best.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350914270501.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350914270501.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 23

s3gulit

Teh Farmer
Dec 6, 2008
Illinois
would like to go, been looking for a locker though, have sleeves on the way after sat. night's event.

Anybody got some insight where a guy can find some 15/16" 8lug's and dot radials they would sell?

Can't get those two nailed down, my zf is a waste of time driving up there.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
would like to go, been looking for a locker though, have sleeves on the way after sat. night's event.

Anybody got some insight where a guy can find some 15/16" 8lug's and dot radials they would sell?

Can't get those two nailed down, my zf is a waste of time driving up there.
I might have a set you can use i have to go dig my wheels out and i can get those at the same time,or i know Ken polaris7x has 2 sets of pyos with good tires on them.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
3Days till the big day looks like Wayne (flyingelvis) will be here to pilot big golden deloius and it should be ready as well the injectors are being overnighted and will be back together Fri nite if all goes well. :woott:

Hey Bret how's it looking looking for the 69? You get the trans back and in?

WisconsinHick1

Mar 11, 2009
Minnesota
I'll give you a call tomorrow night Scott I have Friday off and was planning on leaving in the late afternoon to be down to your place Friday evening. Need help with some injectors! I can be the shop manager!

flyinelvis11

May 11, 2010
VG, IL (because my wife does)
3Days till the big day looks like Wayne (flyingelvis) will be here to pilot big golden deloius and it should be ready as well the injectors are being overnighted and will be back together Fri nite if all goes well. :woott:

Hey Bret how's it looking looking for the 69? You get the trans back and in?

don't talk about it...you might jinx it lol

i would also like to to see that nasty 69 in person

I'll give you a call tomorrow night Scott I have Friday off and was planning on leaving in the late afternoon to be down to your place Friday evening. Need help with some injectors! I can be the shop manager!

i too have friday off...if it rains thursday night. we will deffinitly put you to work eric

bcdeutsch731

Nov 4, 2010
Illinois
I got a new trans in it last night and spent all day at Danville Performance tuning it. I put down a new personal best 1105hp and 16??tq. We went to the track after we got done and I ran a 9.622@146. I'm going to do a couple small things to the truck and I will see you guys Saturday.