Who all is pulling at Scheids?

MOJO

Jul 8, 2009
IN
I wont be pulling but I am there for Support!:thumb: I would like to meet some of you guys. That way I can rub it in on my old Cummins buddies:woott:
You know when Rhall lays the smack down on them:D

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
I wont be pulling but I am there for Support!:thumb: I would like to meet some of you guys. That way I can rub it in on my old Cummins buddies:woott:
You know when Rhall lays the smack down on them:D

Lol i dont know about that, gotta draw a good number on that track, not to mention ive changed quite a bit the last month, and more this past couple weeks, so i have no clue what it will do.

redmax1982

Livin The Dream
Jan 23, 2010
Monticello Iowa
Ill be making my first apperance. How does the qualifying work. i wont be able to be ther until saturday. Do they figure in fridays qualifying into saturdays or are they seperate. How early do u have to be there for tech

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Ill be making my first apperance. How does the qualifying work. i wont be able to be ther until saturday. Do they figure in fridays qualifying into saturdays or are they seperate. How early do u have to be there for tech

I heard that they are qualifying friday, main show friday night. Qualifying sat, main show sat night. Didnt hear any times tho.