Which subs?

cat_dr.

Feb 20, 2013
Jackson,Al
I agree I've have kicker cvr 10"s in mine also and like them a lot. And subthumps box is really good for the price that's what I have. Only prob I've had is my pos mtx amp likes to cut off every now and then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e46_330i

Jun 26, 2013
Youngsville, NC
When you are used to better quality, the muddy sound and small frequency range really shows on sub par equipment. That's great that it works for YOU, but for similar money spent I would much rather get quality stuff and would assume others would too if they knew. Kicker has BETTER stuff, but not their Comp and CompVR lines. Audiobahn is just ugh. Everyone likes what they like, but you won't find the stuff I run at Walmart or Best Buy other than maybe a version of my radio at best buy. You would be amazed at the difference in quality, even when spending an equal amount of money. For instance, hand built in the USA drivers vs factory assembled low featured drivers.

cat_dr.

Feb 20, 2013
Jackson,Al
I couldn't agree more ive owned and heard some higher end subs but for what I was wanting out of mine I couldn't justify paying that kind of money for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk