which programmer

dmaxadermist

Nov 11, 2009
i am looking around to buy a programmer and was wondering what one most of you recommend i have two in mind the new edge cs i like the settings and the repp of edge programmers, and of course efi where can i get efi live and all of the stuff to do it myself without sending my ecm around the country anyway any opinion will be appreciated thanks

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
i am looking around to buy a programmer and was wondering what one most of you recommend i have two in mind the new edge cs i like the settings and the repp of edge programmers, and of course efi where can i get efi live and all of the stuff to do it myself without sending my ecm around the country anyway any opinion will be appreciated thanks

Dont you live close to me I can fix you up with EFI LIVE

dmaxadermist

Nov 11, 2009
yea i live probably 30 miles from you what all is there to efi can i change the different settings i want or can i just have 3 or 5 and that is it?? i just dont get all there is to know about efi just wonderin

dmaxadermist

Nov 11, 2009
ok man i appreciate it ill give u a holler and c if i can decide what im goin to do 3 months of a stock truck is long enough i gotta have somthing