Which Go Pro camera?

Poltergeist

Ghost in the Machine
Aug 1, 2006
Ontario, Calif.
www.poltergeist.us
Between the 3 Hero3 units there are differences in the type of video you can record. If you look at the bottom of this thread you will the white, silver and black listed. HERE. I have a black edition myself and like it except I do wish the battery lasted longer, that's why I have a 2nd battery for it. As others have said using the app is the best way to control it. The last update really made it nice to use.

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
Steve, I have the silver edition hero 3 and it is perfect for anything and everything I am going to do with the camera. Black edition for the extra money tho is pretty sweet as well and only differences are coming with the wireless remote, 12mp vs 11mp, and alot more photos per sec. If ANY of you guys are interested in gettin 1 or 2 or 3 of them shoot me a PM! I am a dealer for GoPro and will do what I can to hook you guys up! :thumb:

Of your a dealer can you do anything for me on my go pro. Bought a hero 3 from best buy with all the gizmos. It has never worked right since day one. Constantly freezes. Gets hot. The playback is always off between the sound and video. I'm at my wits end with it. I think I got a lemon but best buy says o u have to contact best buy directly because I bought it didn't use it for months then I relaized it was ****ed up. I'm kinda upset about the whole ordeal. Everyone else's works great but mine l . Do you know how I can get this thing fixed??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Of your a dealer can you do anything for me on my go pro. Bought a hero 3 from best buy with all the gizmos. It has never worked right since day one. Constantly freezes. Gets hot. The playback is always off between the sound and video. I'm at my wits end with it. I think I got a lemon but best buy says o u have to contact best buy directly because I bought it didn't use it for months then I relaized it was ****ed up. I'm kinda upset about the whole ordeal. Everyone else's works great but mine l . Do you know how I can get this thing fixed??

If you would of got it from me I would no doubt be able to help you out but unfortunilty cant help if not bought direct from me. I do know that you can give gopro direct a call and tell them what happened and usually they can take pretty good care of you from what I have heard but that is about your best luck. Sorry.

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
If you would of got it from me I would no doubt be able to help you out but unfortunilty cant help if not bought direct from me. I do know that you can give gopro direct a call and tell them what happened and usually they can take pretty good care of you from what I have heard but that is about your best luck. Sorry.

Got a number to call? I can only find an email