wherli Y bridge install

quadracer37

Mar 31, 2009
northern, IL
the factory steel & rubber fuel return lines on the LLY run tight behind the stock Y bridge, they need to be bent back slightly to clear the 3" pipe. same with lbz and lmm
I would call BS if you claim to have installed a 3" y bridge without bending a fuel return line at all to clear the 3" pipe on '05-10. and I say that because I have installed all above mentioned brands personally myself and they are no different

dirty_max

Jan 27, 2013
eureka il
the factory steel & rubber fuel return lines on the LLY run tight behind the stock Y bridge, they need to be bent back slightly to clear the 3" pipe. same with lbz and lmm
I would call BS if you claim to have installed a 3" y bridge without bending a fuel return line at all to clear the 3" pipe on '05-10. and I say that because I have installed all above mentioned brands personally myself and they are no different

that's kind of what im thinking, I will probably just re-route everything later on. btw Jason, very nice work on the kit I got, everything looked very nice, Im glad I waited to buy it so that I got the new version of the bridge!

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com

Agreed :thumb: