Where's a good place to get some gasser tunes?

Blueox03

Aug 12, 2006
Jackson County, MS
I'm looking to try some tunes in my 03 Chevy 2500HD 6.0/4l80e. It's pretty much stock except a k&n filter. The stock exhaust is 3" duals to a 3.5" tailpipe. I just want a good tune to liven it up a bit...

duramax hd

Feb 27, 2009
CT
I have the same question actually. A buddy or mine has about the same setup and he asks me all the time about getting it tuned. Anyone???

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
I don't know but I am sure if you post on the EFI-Live site more people will see this.

I have now played with a few gassers but the 1st one I did I had help from Nick. Right now I am working on a H2 tune for the 03 6.0L so far so good. But it is nothing like the diesels much harder to get anything out of them that you can feel and see.

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
I have tuning for mostly stock gas trucks, I just don't have the time to work on tunes for guys with cams, rockers, ect, ect that are looking to get maximum performance. But if you are looking to get better mileage, some added power, and alot more pep out of a fairly stock truck I have a tune for it. You can PM DJMS if you want an unbiased opinion on my gas tunes - I think just about every friend and family member he has with a GM gas truck is now running my tuning.