Where can i find some of these?????????

01LB7

Feb 18, 2010
Missouri
it's like a 975 or 976 100' boosms and floater tires, and i thought rims and and big tires for our trucks were hight, the new rims and floater tires were 11k!:D

02chevyguy

Feb 3, 2011
Louisville, KY
got a question? bought a set of hummer wheels for my 02 i know if i put them on w/o lifting the truck they will rub does anyone know what i need to do to gain the clearence? someone told me 2in block in the rear and torsion keys in the front

Jetty LBZ

work in progress
Jan 24, 2011
middle TN
i have 285/60/18s on my truck and i just cut a tiny bit off the bottom valance and it clears with stock ride height. i plan on 2" blocks and cognito UCA leveling kit.;)

47x

Mar 18, 2011
The MC2 version was actually just a chromed satin silver painted wheel, like someone had said probably from an '03. The original painted wheels had a completely smooth finish and of course once chromed stayed smooth. The factory chrome wheels which came into production just after MC2 starting doing a lot of chromed stockers had a porrous finish between the bars, again like somebody mentioned they have a different look. MC2 did go bust, quite a while ago actually but you can always just have a set of painted stock wheels chromed. And actually, it was Gene's plating in California that did all off the chrome work for MC2, they are still in biz i think and you could always ahve them chrome a set for you. They do pretty good work.