Where can i buy the push/ pull inner fender lock clips

Fastorange

Jan 31, 2009
ohio
im not sure what they are really called but im looking to buy the pannel clips that you pull out to remove the inner fender.. ive looked around at my local auto parts store and have not had any luck there and was woundering if they were a dealer only idem? i would not think so... there is a store that sells pain and idems to do body work about a half hour from me i was thinkng about checking there as well.... any input would be great, Thanks

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I get mine from the dealership, i have apretty good relationship with my local dealer, if i need a few fender liner keepers they usually just give me what i need, but i buy alot of parts from them, we own 3 chevys....

fullpullalex

Moar Powah Pleez
Feb 22, 2013
Mass
Quick, everyone make a pitch for where the best place is to get fender clips!:D But ya I mean the dealer or merchant would be your best bet.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Quick, everyone make a pitch for where the best place is to get fender clips!:D But ya I mean the dealer or merchant would be your best bet.

Do you have a issue with other vendors posting to help when you are new here and do not try and support the vendors from here.