What tow mirrors did you buy?

496 BB

Head Thread De-Railer
Feb 20, 2009
At your girlfriends house
Looking for tow mirrors and having a hard time figuring out what brand is good. Hear alot about vibrating on highway and everything else. I have power everything now and heated but to my knowledge they dont make a power extending/folding tow mirror for a 2011 do they?

I want just black with signal, heated, and light on side (is it signal or parking? If parking do they make a signal in mirror?). I assume I can run the light on outside as a parking light and turn signal??? If not I will try to do so as I like that look.

These OEM mirrors are smaller than my 01. DOnt know how anyone uses them for towing as they're junk imo. Mine are the Z71 painted small ones.

Not trying to spend a fortune on OEM ones either.

Thanks,
Chris

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I ordered my last set from Amazon. 150 shipped for power heated with no signal. I couldn't bring myself to 150 more for some LEDs.. On a obs though..

I need to order a driver side mirror though I'll probably get it from Tony on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Looking for tow mirrors and having a hard time figuring out what brand is good. Hear alot about vibrating on highway and everything else. I have power everything now and heated but to my knowledge they dont make a power extending/folding tow mirror for a 2011 do they?

I want just black with signal, heated, and light on side (is it signal or parking? If parking do they make a signal in mirror?). I assume I can run the light on outside as a parking light and turn signal??? If not I will try to do so as I like that look.

These OEM mirrors are smaller than my 01. DOnt know how anyone uses them for towing as they're junk imo. Mine are the Z71 painted small ones.

Not trying to spend a fortune on OEM ones either.

Thanks,
Chris

What color truck do you have?

496 BB

Head Thread De-Railer
Feb 20, 2009
Black. Bought the AM tow mirrors with LEDs on side. JUST figured out how to wire the damn things so I have running lights like the new ones too. HATE this can buss crap with a passion.

496 BB

Head Thread De-Railer
Feb 20, 2009
Finally figured out how to make the LEDs on signal work as parking lights as well if anyone is interested. Least I can do since you have all helped me in the past.

I didnt find any write ups on it on the net. Seems the LML style is much different than previous. Not hard but takes awhile. Looks real nice too.