What to buy

02ilduramax

Jun 21, 2011
fulton,illinois
I live in wisconsin so its been through the rough winters and salt. There asking 18. Its from a dealer and they said they did a 123 point inspection but who knows. The amount of miles on it really scares me but its in my price range and its an 06

i personally dont trust dealerships they said they did a check on mine b4 i bought it and turns out there was no fluid in the transfer case beacause of pump rub but they said they checked it

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
I live in wisconsin so its been through the rough winters and salt. There asking 18. Its from a dealer and they said they did a 123 point inspection but who knows. The amount of miles on it really scares me but its in my price range and its an 06

Fwiw. I just turned 387,000 on my lbz

R_F_F

Mar 15, 2011
Pierceton, IN
i personally dont trust dealerships they said they did a check on mine b4 i bought it and turns out there was no fluid in the transfer case beacause of pump rub but they said they checked it

A dealer did the exact same thing to me on my LB7! T case went out 2 hours after purchase and not a drop of fluid in the case.

But the GM dealer I got my LBZ really did change all the fluids. (I checked this time) And gave me a 90 day bumper to bumper warranty.

Is the truck at a GM dealer or some buy here pay here kind of place? It all depends on how it was treated. If it was taken care of it wil last forever, if not it will cost a fortune. I had to put over 5$ in parts in my LB7 before it hit 115k. But I think the truck wasn't taken care of. Buying a low mile truck makes a good long term investment even if you have to finance a bit.

Kartmnn

Oct 27, 2011
East Providence RI
EBay is where I got my LBZ. 110,000 miles from TX so no rust for less then $12,000. It is a reg cab 2wd but I dont need the 4x4 on my primary truck. Good luck! :thumb: