What modded cp3 for 100% injectors?

Sep 10, 2008
Morehead City, North Carolina
Bringing this thread back from the dead...

I'm on my 4th and final Floor It pump...granted this stage III has lasted me close to 40k miles....however...it won't hold rail. First pump from John seized up. Second pump blew a freeze plug out the bottom. Third pump had a cracked housing and leaked immediately after install. I honestly believe due to the cp3 failures, it sent trash into the rails and ruined my Exergy 45% overs. Had to install new S&S 65% overs with BMS nozzles. Price of injector replacement isn't worth the risk of another Floor It pump failure.

I'm swapping it out for a Exergy 10mm pump. Just arrived at my door this evening. I hope this is the last and final fix.

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
Vendor/Sponsor
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
I'm still saying today what I did 2 yrs ago for obvious reasons! Still by far the best choice in my book is Exergy pumps! I've made more power on one of their pumps than many have made with 3 pumps!:thumb:

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
Vendor/Sponsor
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
I have abused the shit out of my original 12mm Exergy cp3 and it is still going and has produced a max of 13xxhp on a single turbo on my engine dyno. I'm currently putting my built motor back in my daily with this same pump. Never had a single issue with it!:thumb:

2005LLY

Sep 18, 2011
To update this some I ended up with a 12mm Exergy and have been pleased, it's currently fueling 200% injectors with Danville tunes.

Brshan01

Aug 19, 2013
Zimmerman, MN
I installed a 10mm exergy 2years ago probably close to 40-50k street miles on it, had stock injectors for most of those miles and 40% over for about 4K until the motor gave up and cracked a piston. Pump still works though.