what intake

Alligator

Nov 9, 2006
N. Idaho
S&B would be my first choice, They have proven themselves well for the LMM. Banks would be my second choice for the LMM.

May 21, 2008
Stephenville Tx
I have a question whts a costello stage 4 trans just saw i in your sig thanks

Scott Costello is a good friend of my uncle that lives in Oak Grove Louisana and has built many Allisons and all kinds of racing trannys but the trans is a PPE stage IV kit he just built it.He is a d-max guru also :D

Killerbee

Got Honey?
I just installed an S&B today and upgraded to the LBZ/LMM turbo inlet elbow and all I can say is WOW, I don't want to thread jack but look for a new post by me for the details.

The stock intake for the LMM is already restriction free.

For the LLY, as you have seen, the Induction Overhaul Kit is going to improve high boost track times, by 0.2 sec minimum.

It is a shame that these companies prey on phallic youthful exuberance for eye candy. Replacing the intake is a waste of money, a tested statement. If any of them were any good, they would include a new compressor mouthpiece.

Last edited:

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
We're still working on this issue with S&B to try to get the cost of just the lid down some for those that have already spent to money to buy an S&B intake and want this lid. PM us for pricing on the lid - we should get a final price today or tomorrow. For those that would like one of these intakes from us - we will price match (if not beat) anyone's shipped price but ours will include the logo for free.