What country would you move to?

gassux

Mar 14, 2010
In anticipation of the collapse of this country(i give it 10 yrs) what country would you move to? I think Germany would be number one with France being 2nd. I like Costa Rica but I friggin hate humidity. I like Australia but they're being invaded by illegal savages as much as we are.

fatboylmm

Dec 3, 2009
Subd i have been thinking of relocation as well, i like spain and if you live in america you probably already speak spanish

Vrabel

TOYAHOLIC
May 22, 2008
Hewitt, NJ
I have family in Germany. There's an uprise in unwanted Mosques there too. The media just doesn't tell us. The whole world is eventually going to fall into an economic depression just due to population increase alone. Doesnt matter where you go, it's just a matter of time. Only safe place-Antarctica.

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
In anticipation of the collapse of this country(i give it 10 yrs) what country would you move to? I think Germany would be number one with France being 2nd. I like Costa Rica but I friggin hate humidity. I like Australia but they're being invaded by illegal savages as much as we are.

Best thing anyone can do is travel and see. Things have gotten much worse here since the monkey in the white house. Even so, there's no place that comes close to this country. NO PLACE. Germany and France, not hardly.

BLACKMAX1

WAY2EVL
Jul 10, 2013
VA beach
Man I love Merica, I've been all over the world no other place comes close, Australia or New Zealand would be nice, but I would go to Canada...