What are you listening to?

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Never ever liked Bluegrass music but got turned onto this song last week & surprisingly, the Steeldrivers channel on Pandora has treated me well so far. Gosh, am I getting old enough to accept Bluegrass music?!?! *sigh*

[YOUTUBE]8Q3Bo_Kz8qQ[/YOUTUBE]

shawn's diesel

Dec 25, 2014
Colorado
Wiz khalifa, ty dolla $ign, juicy j, kid ink, k camp, childish gambino, tyga, for all those sleeping, we came as Romans, born of Osiris, the browning, capture the crown, FFDP, the devil wears prada, the ghost inside, august burns red, parkway drive, BFMV, of mice and men, killswitch engage, Attila.

Quite the list. Loving ty Dolla $ign paranoid remix

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
I get this song stuck in my head all the time. I don't mind it, but I'm not much of a country fan.

[YOUTUBE]Lb9q1ScC4cg[/YOUTUBE]

As far as somewhat main stream singers go, I think Corey from slipknot is pretty freaking talented.

[YOUTUBE]LvetJ9U_tVY[/YOUTUBE]

Max Attitude

11SIX
Mar 7, 2012
Caledonia, MI
Wiz khalifa, ty dolla $ign, juicy j, kid ink, k camp, childish gambino, tyga, for all those sleeping, we came as Romans, born of Osiris, the browning, capture the crown, FFDP, the devil wears prada, the ghost inside, august burns red, parkway drive, BFMV, of mice and men, killswitch engage, Attila.

Quite the list. Loving ty Dolla $ign paranoid remix

Pretty decent list. :thumb:

Max Attitude

11SIX
Mar 7, 2012
Caledonia, MI
For those who like rap….This guy is a beast. If you like mainstream rap for the lyrics you probably won't dig this too much tho.
[YOUTUBE]Hogs_Bv5X4o[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]MRQS-OvfB7U[/YOUTUBE]

Operator1

Nov 20, 2009
NC
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/E5mH38AhOHI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Max Attitude

11SIX
Mar 7, 2012
Caledonia, MI
Thanks! Not feeling the rap artists and attila? haha

Not really a fan of the content lol. Atilla has a great sound though.

Speaking of Atilla…check these guys out I think I posted this a page or 2 back but oh well. They rip on Atilla for talking trash about For Today-
[YOUTUBE]2oima4SnSmM[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

shawn's diesel

Dec 25, 2014
Colorado
For those who like rap….This guy is a beast. If you like mainstream rap for the lyrics you probably won't dig this too much tho.
[YOUTUBE]Hogs_Bv5X4o[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]MRQS-OvfB7U[/YOUTUBE]

I can defiantly appreciate the talent. But like you said I don't care for the lyrics all that much

Not really a fan of the content lol. Atilla has a great sound though.

Yeah I'm not into the anti Christianity that their lyrics represent but I do lover their sound, at least their old one

Speaking of Atilla…check these guys out I think I posted this a page or 2 back but oh well. They rip on Atilla for talking trash about For Today- [YOUTUBE said:
2oima4SnSmM[/YOUTUBE]

I'm not a fan of this song. I do like For Today though

Shawn you ever listen to these guys?
[YOUTUBE]8ucdQBlFAKc[/YOUTUBE]

I think I've heard of them. Not too shabby!

another
[YOUTUBE]IV_kYRejwag[/YOUTUBE]

This songs alright. Sometimes the techno can be a little much for me :rockon:

Max Attitude

11SIX
Mar 7, 2012
Caledonia, MI
I can defiantly appreciate the talent. But like you said I don't care for the lyrics all that much

Yeah I'm not into the anti Christianity that their lyrics represent but I do lover their sound, at least their old one

I'm not a fan of this song. I do like For Today though

I think I've heard of them. Not too shabby!

This songs alright. Sometimes the techno can be a little much for me :rockon:

Man I thought you'd like the Order Of Elijah song…his vox sometimes sound like Attilla's. :) As for the Exotype song…that was their song that has the most techno type of sound in it. You might like their other stuff.

[YOUTUBE]JY4lHLUYVS0[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]zUzpDSC46y8[/YOUTUBE]

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I like the heavy & fast beat of the grunge/metal (IDK if that's really the genre but that's the best I know to call it) music you two are posting, but man, I just can't get into the screaming/yelling, regardless of the lyrics. Heck, most the time I can't make out what they're saying anyway. Now, if some of those were "instrumental" songs, I'd be all about it. :D

Max, that rapper was shredding it! He's def. fast! I like the content too. :thumb: