What an idiot

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Hey, you found my video! What do you think about it? Pretty cool, huh.

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I don't buy it

The mass air wouldn't let it overfuel that much and a 6.2 diesel would have blown his doors off even without a turbo I don't think it would be that slow

Regardless it is pure stupidity

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
I don't buy it

The mass air wouldn't let it overfuel that much and a 6.2 diesel would have blown his doors off even without a turbo I don't think it would be that slow

Regardless it is pure stupidity

ohhhhhhhhhhh its that slow ive done it, and it does overfuel THAT much.... call me a diesel retard if you want idc. just couldnt resist trying it once.......... and it shifts hard as f*&k BTW LOL

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Good grief!

I think i saw a few flames flickering out at :48 seconds? Bet that sucker was toaaaaasty!
Poor truck!

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
So what? The guy is out in BFE blowing a ton of smoke not harming anyone other then his truck. He probably got the idea form the tards on the internet tell him disconnecting the turbo is the way to make smoke.

I would of though the Maf would of stopped it from over fueling that much too though.

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
It still pulls air through the MAF sensor.

Ya, if you yank a boot off, then the turbo dosnt have to work at all to pull/blow air out so MAF rate prolly goes through the fricken roof and really fuels it hard! And with the ECM comparing data and seeing no boost, would it not throw more fuel at it to spool the turbo? Even not conected?

EGT's were low he says? and thers flame out the exhaust? Uh..........:banghead: