West Coast Custom Rigs Super Show & Drags

ICULKN

And Yes I drive it !!
Jan 6, 2010
SO CAL / New York
CustomShowLogo.jpg

Hello, Duramax Diesel.com Members,

Here is the Flyer and some of the information that I have for this event.

Drag Racing - 1/4 Mile Run what you Brung, Unlimited Diesel Trucks. If it will pass Tech you can Run. This Class is for Only GM, Ford, Dodge Pick Ups Trucks and SUV. All Trucks will get 2 Practice Passes. Drivers meeting will be at 9 AM, Track will open after Drivers Meeting.

1st Place $500.00 Cash, Trophy

Show and Shine Diesel Powered Pick-Up's, SUV, Medium Duty Trucks

1st Place - 3rd Place Trophy's

Entry Fee for the Drag Racing $30.00 per Truck w/ Driver admission, $5.00 of your entry fee is for the Tech Card.

Entry Fee for Show & Shine is $30.00 per Truck w/ Driver admission

There is Free Parking if you are Not entering any of the events

Admission will be $15.00 Per Person, and Children Under 12 / free.

FLYER-2.jpg

The Gates will be open from 5 PM to 9:30 PM on Friday July 9th for Pre Loading.

The Gates will be open from 6 AM to 10 AM Saturday July 10th for Roll-In and Registration. No Roll-In's after 10 am.

The Gates for the public open at 11:00 AM

There will be a Truck & Trailer parking area out side of the Drag Pits, for those that Trailer there Race Truck, Their is limited space for the Pits

There will be RV Parking available for a FEE depending on the size of your RV Unit.
( I will have more info Monday, if there is over night camping at the Track on Friday )

If you have any Questions contact me. Michael / ICULKN by PM.
If any Vendors would like to join this event please contact me.
I will be getting more information on the EVENT on Monday June 21st.

Attachments

• CustomShowLogo.jpg
    CustomShowLogo.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 20
  • FLYER-2.jpg
    FLYER-2.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

ICULKN

And Yes I drive it !!
Jan 6, 2010
SO CAL / New York
I am sure that the So Cal guys that do not want to deal with the 12 hour drive to Reading. This is a good event. Big Rigs, Drag Racing, Pin-Up Girls, Motorcycles, Food !!:thumb:

ICULKN

And Yes I drive it !!
Jan 6, 2010
SO CAL / New York
Heads Up Racing. Last One Standing will take it home. Working on more swag for 1st - 3rd. But not a bad deal $30 bucks could Win you $500 +

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Heads Up Racing. Last One Standing will take it home. Working on more swag for 1st - 3rd. But not a bad deal $30 bucks could Win you $500 +

:hmm: I wonder if I can take my broom to Robert, Mike L. and Pat :witch:

ICULKN

And Yes I drive it !!
Jan 6, 2010
SO CAL / New York
More Information

Hey Guys/Gals.

Had a meeting with the Promoter & Speedway Management today. Sorry but have to add a $15.00 Admission fee to every one that enters the gates. So the Drag Racing and or Show & Shine fee's will be $30.00 + a $15.00 Admission Fee. The Burn Out Contest will be $20.00 to enter for Cash and prizes, + $15.00 admission fee. Also there will be Over Night RV Camping on Friday and Saturday with limited In & Outs after 10 pm Friday / Saturday. If you have any ??'s PM me Thanks

ICULKN

And Yes I drive it !!
Jan 6, 2010
SO CAL / New York
Have great news, There will also be Sponsors Gifts Certificates, for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place of the Drag Racing and also Best R/T.
besides the $500 for 1st and the Trophy's

Thanks To :

PPE
AFE
AMSOIL
& more to come

Last edited: