LBZ: We're having a baby!

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Adria's cleared to go home today with some minor bumps in the road. Momma not doing very good today. It was an emergency C section and that traps a lot of air in the abdomen. That "gas" is slow to move out and is causing a lot of pain. It's nothing serious at all just stressful for her.

Our boy is 3 too and he is oblivious to what has happened. He was piling on mommy yesterday at the hospital and doesn't even realize we are bring a baby home. Poor guy he doesn't know how much things are going to change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pure Diesel

Apr 22, 2008
Ventura County
Adria's cleared to go home today with some minor bumps in the road. Momma not doing very good today. It was an emergency C section and that traps a lot of air in the abdomen. That "gas" is slow to move out and is causing a lot of pain. It's nothing serious at all just stressful for her.

Our boy is 3 too and he is oblivious to what has happened. He was piling on mommy yesterday at the hospital and doesn't even realize we are bring a baby home. Poor guy he doesn't know how much things are going to change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats to you and your wife.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Congrats.:hug: C-sections are a little harder to recover from both mine where.

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
Hope mom and your daughter are doing well. Watch out before you know it she'll be walking and talking, it for real goes by faster with the second one!