Wendy's new Bling

RKTMech

Idiot with a wrench
Aug 18, 2008
The Norco's
You are one of the few women i know that get a chubby :spit: buying "man" goodies! I wish there were more out there like you and Jenn for everyone else.....:thumb: I like the new set much better, should compliment the other updates we talked about nicely!

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Woo Hoo :woott:

Rims and tires ordered.

Went with above rims and Kuma Esta stx 305/50/R20's

I'm a sick women. Shopping for rims and tires makes me :happy2::happy2:

Sounds like Pat's gonna get lucky tonight and doesnt even know it. :rofl:

Your insurance company sure works fast, Kat.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Your insurance company sure works fast, Kat.

No, adjuster hasn't even seen truck yet. But, I needed rims and tires. Not practical to drive around with the drag radials :eek: Which is the only rims and tires I have without messing with the suspension.

I'm not sure how long they will take to arrive.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Women and their shoes geeeshh...aka shoes for wendy...did you end up going with those moto's?

:nod: I loved my classic locks. But, when I saw moto's thought I go a little different this time.

I guess I should have let Pat pick, what he wanted since I only drive the her 10% of the time now.... Nah...I'm spoiled :witch:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Woo Hoo :woott:

Went with Kuma Esta stx

Is this a chant from a mongolian monastery? Do you get incense spread around when Robert installs them for luck? Is there a ritual that goes with this installation? Should I attend it to look cool? Can I wear a toga? Will I get banned if I do so? :roflmao::D:hug:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Is this a chant from a mongolian monastery? Do you get incense spread around when Robert installs them for luck? Is there a ritual that goes with this installation? Should I attend it to look cool? Can I wear a toga? Will I get banned if I do so? :roflmao::D:hug:

Mike, you ask too many questions. And id really hate to see you in a toga. Things that make you go BUUUUHHHH.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA

Banned my ass. I would pay good money to see that:roflmao:

Sent from :mikelsheep:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Nice choice on both tires and wheels. I almost went with the same tire on mine, but I wanted something a little more aggressive for off road. It'll look nice.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Thanks Guys :hug:

Seemed liked a good early Anniversary present to me :woott: Is chrome the gift choice for 13 years? :roflmao: Even sweeter the insurance company should reimburse us something for the stolen ones:cool2:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Robert was waiting on parts last I heard. Hopefully they came in today. The adjustor told the body shop guy, they where only going to allow $1000 for my stereo equipment :( I put a phone call into the lady handling the claim and she says that shouldn't be correct. I faxed copies of the receipt to her. Waiting to hear.