Wendy and McRat 12.79

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Not bad for the old girl that hasn't been run at the track for 5 or 6 years. Full weight, spare, tail gate, seats, big ass tires. With first gear launch. Last pass trans wasn't happy. Time of Mike L to refresh. But not bad for a 8 year old trans :happy2:

[YOUTUBE]eS9qqU4EG7c[/YOUTUBE]

FC5452

Mar 17, 2013
Eastern PA
Watching these last three vids of you guys, got my blood flowing again, need a little more moderate weather here, to go out and feel the rush...:thumb:

gmc502

Jan 16, 2011
Watching these last three vids of you guys, got my blood flowing again, need a little more moderate weather here, to go out and feel the rush...:thumb:

same here,,congrats,hope to cut some times like that.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I have to admit I was leery. We haven't run the Wendy since it was stolen and had water poured into engine. We all know how fragile LBZ's are :woott::roflmao:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
7 years ago at Famoso, Pat ran a pass in Casper and it almost came to a stop at the 300ft mark or so smoking and choking. Pat got into the truck again and aborted the pass before the finish. Casper ran 11 flat on that pass. What that pass could have been without the 3 rags in the inter cooler choking it down. Oh well.:confused:

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
Man what I would do to see one of the Mcswains trucks to run live. I have always looked up to their work and their trucks! Happy to see this!

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
I decide to look at more threads than usual today and its like a flashback in time haha. Nice to see the McSwains back out there a little more. Still remember the early years of the DPC when I didn't know who the goofball with big chops was on the DVD. Times have changed but DD has stayed pretty tight which is nice.