well picked up a new 2016 denali today.

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
I am officially a proud new lml owner! I bought a damn fancy truck that has spaceship options that I probably dont need but......cool factor lol! I was kinda chicken going for the 17 model not knowing what kind of bugs may need to be chased out of them. I had read lots of great stuff about the 11-16 models so I went for it. All in all it came down to another powerstroke or this dmax. The powerstroke was a platinum loaded up 6.7. The dmax was loaded up as well. I liked the dmax a bit more for comfort. My wife has a 2013 f350 King Ranch thats pretty comfortable also. In the end I am happy to be in a new lml! Does anyone have any recommendations tire / eheel combo?

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
I am officially a proud new lml owner! I bought a damn fancy truck that has spaceship options that I probably dont need but......cool factor lol! I was kinda chicken going for the 17 model not knowing what kind of bugs may need to be chased out of them. I had read lots of great stuff about the 11-16 models so I went for it. All in all it came down to another powerstroke or this dmax. The powerstroke was a platinum loaded up 6.7. The dmax was loaded up as well. I liked the dmax a bit more for comfort. My wife has a 2013 f350 King Ranch thats pretty comfortable also. In the end I am happy to be in a new lml! Does anyone have any recommendations tire / eheel combo?

Smart move not waiting for the 2017, as it has some emissions changes that are still unknown with the EPA using CARB rules for all 2017 and newer vehicles, diesels were the hardest hit...

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
Thanks man I hope its a good club lol! What kind of mileage is common acroos the board running empty 65-75mph. Also what have people been seeing with tuning changes?

I'm seeing about 19 mpg on the highway and 17 on country roads. That's bone stock. Now since the summer my mpg dropped about .25 mpg on highway and .5 on back roads.

As for tuned mpg, I can't comment on my truck yet. It's bone stock as of now. Regens are really annoying me and I don't think I'll make the warranty end.

NinjaMax

WTF!
Oct 3, 2012
Severance, Colorado
I'm seeing about 19 mpg on the highway and 17 on country roads. That's bone stock. Now since the summer my mpg dropped about .25 mpg on highway and .5 on back roads.

As for tuned mpg, I can't comment on my truck yet. It's bone stock as of now. Regens are really annoying me and I don't think I'll make the warranty end.

I moved up from exactly this to 20-21 highway at speeds after delete. Seems to be getting better as the miles pile on, I'm over 16k now.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I did not delete my truck and yes Rob tuned it twice. He gave me an upgraded set of tunes that really kicks ass. Truck sold last week.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
What are you replacing it with Mike?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the time being; 2016 GMC 1500 SLT 4X4 with 6.2 and 8 speed trans. I need to play with the 8sp because it will be coming in the Colorado soon.
I already know what's in the new '17 Allison.