Well i went back into debt lol

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Bought a ring last weekend after doin lots of research on where i wanted to be for her diamond and asked her to marry me last night. She said yes :D. I really couldnt ask for a better girl. Shes raced as navigator in the last few desert races ive done, put up with me having the truck down for a year and puttin all this money in it, and we just mesh very well. We've been together for almost 5 1/2 years and lived with one another for 3 years. Its been a long time comin and i had gotten the talks about how we dont go out much and im a cheap ass but damn is it hard to put money in a truck and save for a ring she deserves all at the same time lol. She couldnt be happier right now and nor can i :D:D:D:D:D :woott:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Congrats James! Good luck marriage isn't easy. They say two givers in a marriage will last. Not two takers. Care to tell us how you proposed?

05chevy

Jun 10, 2010
Congrats man. I get married on September 15th of this year. Its alot of work and time but its worth every bit of it. Good luck man

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Thank you everyone. Still hasnt really hit me lol

Another one bites the dust.:confused:
Congrats James :thumb::hug::angel::D

lol thanks mike, i told you this was comin very soon. Unfortunatly i cant always listen to the wise old man :D

Congrats James! Good luck marriage isn't easy. They say two givers in a marriage will last. Not two takers. Care to tell us how you proposed?

When i get some time at the computer i will type it out. She and i have had our fair share of dukin it out over dumb stuff that we learned from. One thing we never did was "take a break" in our relationship. I am completely against that but thats just me.