Well I guess it's time

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Brian, lemme know if you meet a norm Penix. He's a field service guy for cat. Really good buddy of mine.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Well found out I have a pin hole leakin the radiator from when I put the cooling pack in, bumbed about that but the only leak was water. Wouldn't start for a minute on the starter, was not making rail pressure, saw diesel on the ground... Apparently a loose cl3 to rail fitting leaks fuel :D built 60psi as soon as it fired and stayed there. Idled great for wrong tunes in :D. Has about 3 mins run time on it to make sure everything was good at idle. Gotta pull the radiator back off and get a new one hope to be driving it next weekend around the neighborhood:thumb:

Big thanks to the guys who really helped me out. PPE Dan, Lorenzo @ SoCal, Ben Tyler for my LML headgaskets, Steve for finding all my tools during engine install, Sean Jeager, Sean Moore James and maybe even the two guys from norcal:rofl::hug:
Can't thank everyone enough. Never thought I'd be able to do this, ever. James, thanks for answering my stupid ass questions!
Came alive at 8:24pm kicking and screaming:roflmao:

Headed to the bar:angel:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Thanks Scott, no worries about the radiator, I wanted to get a new one, and Allison heard me :roflmao:

Thanks for the good info from you as well! :hug: