Water to Air Cooler

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
How much does it hold Mick? I got some stuff you might look into. It keeps an engine about 50-75* F cooler than regular coolant. Kinda high though.

SmokeAintBroke

<----Not my truck anymore
Dec 29, 2006
Mick, which model did you go with? Im assuming the 8x10 (big one), but I cant really tell. This is a great idea and looks like a slick install. Nice :D

mick

Try anything
Aug 15, 2006
Forestdale. Brisbane.Australia
Mick, which model did you go with? Im assuming the 8x10 (big one), but I cant really tell. This is a great idea and looks like a slick install. Nice :D

Correct the 8x10 Barrel which is the largest stock model they offer. They also custom build anything. - Not sure what # means but its dims are 8"dia x 24" lg (thats o/s to o/s - which includes app 8" for the inlet and outlet) So the actual 8" diameter where the core is would be app 18" - would make it app 450ci I think

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
I use engine ice, it's got several different names depending on the company. I've seen it called Water wetter, Pro cool, and a couple other names. Engine Ice is about $40 a gallon. Don't know about the others.

duramaxin14

Just Keeping Up
May 25, 2007
Wauchula fl
How about dry ice. When it melts it doesnt leave water is what i have always understood. And its suppolsy colder then regular ice. Sorry for mis spelling guys spell check aint on this computer.