Warning to any vendors with credits cards online

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Do not take orders from these people there running scams and then reporting that they never charged the items to there cards. Both orders were paid with American Express.Order 2/13/12 charge back 2/16/12 First person waited til I left a voice mail that the item was on back order and could down grade to a mini maxx and give refund them nothing no call back just bam charge back. The 2nd one ordered on 1/18/12 item shipped from PPE on 1/20/12 bam charge back on 2/27/12. So watch it guys.

Bill To:

donna townsend
111 Eastdale Drive
Dayton, OH 45415
UNITED STATES
[email protected]
Phone: 8023326517
Ship To:
loraine meade
5427 16 th ave apt t2
hyattsville, MD 20782
UNITED STATES

Phone: 8023326517
Ship via: Free Shipping

IP address 76.189.226.2

Next one is

Bill To:

jill naughton
515 Parkview Ave.
westfield, NJ 07090
UNITED STATES
[email protected]
Phone: 8885103615
Ship To:
LINDA DAVIS
3124 BALSAM LAKE DR
COLUMBUS, OH 43219
UNITED STATES

Phone: 8885103615
Ship via: Free Shipping

IP address 65.25.11.183

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Wasnt it a red flag to you that you were shipping to a seperate address than what the billing address was??? Sorry this sucks!

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Wasnt it a red flag to you that you were shipping to a seperate address than what the billing address was??? Sorry this sucks!

Nope we get stuff like this all the time. Family members paying for parts or girl friends getting boy friends parts that are out of state that are in the service.. I will be taking away American Express now since it seems its only on that card.

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
All ok makes sense. Wonder why that card lets them get away with it? You cant prove you shipped the merchandise and get reimbursed or get the parts back?

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
All ok makes sense. Wonder why that card lets them get away with it? You cant prove you shipped the merchandise and get reimbursed or get the parts back?

I sent all info over now need just the tracking info on last part. But they said it can take 75 days and then credit card company still might not pay up. Guess its a good thing I go thru Oh on the way to Md.

warpspeed

Shadetree
Feb 10, 2012
Ohio
thats bs man.......111 Eastdale Drive is a pretty ghetto part of dayton. They might've used thier ex's cards?

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
American Express is the easiest to deny a charge with.

BUT you should be able to prove to Amex that it is legit. You have the online order with billing and shipping info plus the carriers pick up and delivery. At least I would hope yu have some fighting chance.

I recall one time I bought a item it was a side of the road craft set up in Vermont it was out in a field so he couldn't run the card at the time. About a month or so later I seen this charge on my CC and I had no clue what it was so I called up Amex and said that this charge wasn't mine.

A couple weeks go by and I'm getting these phone calls from some guy so I answer and he's asking me what I didn't like the item bla bla bla I told him ya I liked it and he wanted to know why I refused the charge! I said Oh Shit I forgot who and what the heck it was! :roflmao:

Nonetheless he got paid. If I were you keep trying to submit the charge hopefully it will clear.

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
What a bunch of BS.

On a similar note, someone got ahold of my debit card info and ordered about 800 dollars worth of female clothes. My bank caught it of course. But now I get magazines sent in my name to my address from Delias and another female clothing store. So my mailman must think I'm a cross dresser.

Forever

This 1 time, at band camp
Jan 4, 2009
Utah
What a bunch of BS.

On a similar note, someone got ahold of my debit card info and ordered about 800 dollars worth of female clothes. My bank caught it of course. But now I get magazines sent in my name to my address from Delias and another female clothing store. So my mailman must think I'm a cross dresser.

:rofl: To bad they didn't subscribe you to the Victoria Secret catalogs, I sure don't mind seeing those.

Blue01F250

Boomer Sooner!
wow - thats crazy - as a consumer I love the fact that CC companies are ready to help with fraud and such, but from a business owner end - I'd be pissed if the fraud was the fraud protection! I really hope they stand behind you and go after these people!

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
Mackin is right, Amex is the worst with the charge back shit. When i was at XDP we didn't take them for the longest time b/c of their high rates and easy charge backs. Now here at AirDog we don't take them at all. Like he said though you should have enough proof to get the money back.

Hope it all works out Henry.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Mackin is right, Amex is the worst with the charge back shit. When i was at XDP we didn't take them for the longest time b/c of their high rates and easy charge backs. Now here at AirDog we don't take them at all. Like he said though you should have enough proof to get the money back.

Hope it all works out Henry.

I turned off the option for AMEX after this.