Wade is loser!

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
Not much different from the aluminum rod thread as well.

Surprisingly everytime I've looked at this thread there has always been at least one guest looking at it as well. Hmmm :rolleyes:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Ya nice Jeff. Wade pisses me off as well. I'm so sick of hearing about all this stuff the HE claims to be reinventing and making better, how it will better the sport, :blah::blah::blah::blah:. :loser:.

He ain't done squat so far as I'm concerned.

Like you said Jeff, build it, prove it works, and then tell us how awesome it is.

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
You have done nothing but talk! Back in the late 80's early 90's my nova was in Hot Rod and Super chevy 1992 Hot Rod Mag tpo 10 fastest street cars in america with said nova sold the nove built a vega with a buick headed small block in 1993 very few people knew what that combo is now and fewer new then. Run low 9's on street tires street driven look in super chevy mag in 1994 and 1995 it was in there a few times and 1 was a feature with my buddies nova(west side street racers) sold the vega built a 1970 1/2 Z28 572 Pontiac head (pro stock stuff back then) clutchless Jerico 4 speed run high 8's in 1995/96 time frame no nos in popular hot rodding/super chevy runner up in PHR series sold car. Bought a new 1997 S-10 took it down to the frame back halfed myself(all my cars were built by me)First motor in S-10 was a ex jegs pro stock 500" dry sump all the shit real deal motor. Rossler 400 extreme tranny first pass hit the wall! To much motor not enough fear to take it easy. Then rebuilt truck with a 385" small block 18* heads rolled to 15* run 9.20's with no nitrous on street tires with a 1.24 60' all home built. Race a couple of mustangs with chevy motors Cheap Street in the NMCA series never set the record but was close traveled all over not just in my liitle back yard. I have race pleasure boats, motorcycles, soap box derby cars, rc cars! If it has wheels I have tryed it. Now shut the hell up and do something then tell use all about yourself!!! Just for the record i'm a nobody and have NEVER thought I was like you do. You just blow me away at what a pompous ass you really are. Jeff

:happy2:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
That's going to leave a mark... :eek:

:D

caught on tape -

"Why are you crying pumpkin?"

"OWWW!!! Mommy, some badman on DP chewed my ass hard for playing make-believe. :cry:"

"Oh, sugar, not AGAIN!! :rolleyes:
"Let me get the pliers and peroxide and see if we can dig some of the teeth out of your booty."

Big Angry

<--My idea of a good time
Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
Wade has been a blemish on the diesel performance scene for years. The ONLY thing he ever did was show up at TS a few years back after a ton of smack talk with the one and only Dockboy and they lined up and Wade won. And you know what? Dockboy took it like a man. Wade however, continued to deem his old truck a new "record" everytime it ran. He's been booted off of every respectable site their is (and a few that aren't respectable, lol) I personally don't read many of his threads anymore, as he's usually making stuff up, shooting off at the mouth, or trying to screw someone or take credit for another person's work.
Good for you Jeff.
At one of our dyno events a few years ago, Wade was mouthing off about how much power his truck made based on his ideas of what it weighed and the "record" times it kept producing, and thought he was going to win the dyno shoot out. He lost to Lloyd Mills by 455hp. Someone put a sticker on Lloyd's truck that said "I made 455hp more than Wade" for the ride home. It was priceless. :rofl:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
I'm with Fishhooker who exactly is this guy, where does he live? Has he actually ever had a car/truck/go cart/ etc on the track? Earlier this year he was talking about the car he was going to have in Drag week did that ever happen? I'm pretty ignorant on most of this stuff but, DUUUHHH what the hell is he talking about?

Last edited:

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
I'm with Fishhooker who exactly is this guy, where does he live? Has he actually ever had a car/truck/go cart/ etc on the track? Earlier this year he was talking about the car he was going to have in Drag week did that ever happen? I'm pretty ingorant on most of this stuff but, DUUUHHH what the hell is he talking about?

I think he had a cummins before and now moved on to the dmax scene trying to get as much free stuff he can.

He also went by "Diesel Power" and "Accelerator" here

Last edited:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
It sucks , I have been waiting for some one to send a crank out for analysis ..................... and now with wade being the one to do it I will never trust the results . :(

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
Dont believe what people say, believe what they do!
2007 NHRDA Pro street champion
2007 NHRDA Pro 1 champion
2007-current MIR track record holder
2007 Big rig nationals Champion
2008 NHRDA Pro street champion
2008 NHRDA Pro 1 runner up
2008 Big rig nationals 3rd place
2009 Pro stock build in progress

Hey Rob wonder why he aint in pro street this year lol