Vinny (durallymax)

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Not sure if anyone saw this. Skimming over FB while in a hospital bed I read this. Hope all goes well!

From Vinny's Facebook..
Home from round 3 of ICE chemo. PET showed a decent response to first two, not clean enough though yet. Might have to do more rounds of ICE or something else. Once PET is as clean as can be they will do high dose chemo followed by stem cell transplants which should keep it in remission for a long time. My bone marrow tested good so they'll start harvesting my stem cells next week.

Thanks for the support everyone has given along the way especially Amanda Kurt-Endres

Andrew

Costly Obsessions
Aug 7, 2013
delaware
I don't know you at all but the way everyone is talking you sound tough as nails man you got this shit. Remember if you ever doubt your strength god will never deal you more then he thinks you can handle :hug:

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
Thanks guys, and Bri for pointing me here. Been a long road so far but the support along the way has helped a lot.

Still turning wrenches, hasn't knocked me down too much yet.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Thanks guys, and Bri for pointing me here. Been a long road so far but the support along the way has helped a lot.

Still turning wrenches, hasn't knocked me down too much yet.

My good friends wife went thru this for multiple myeloma almost 3 years ago and she is doing great...

I'm sure you will too...:hug: