V2 Auto Cal question.

A. Stock Lbz

Aug 13, 2013
spokane wa
Fantastic. It nice not having a truck soaks me for thousands. Frees up some money for the Cutlass

Is your car put back together yet?

Yep been on the road since last summer. It's ready for track time now! You will have to come up and go for a ride, it's pretty nasty!

Robby05

Jul 25, 2014
Spokane, WA
Yep been on the road since last summer. It's ready for track time now! You will have to come up and go for a ride, it's pretty nasty!

I will definitely do that. Hopefully snows gone by June, lol.

What size turbo are you running? Last piece I need to make up mind on.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Sent him a text and offered $150, he laughed. Moving on.....

Sent via Google Deplorable tracking services.

He will eventually sell it to someone who doesn't know any better. Good thing you posted it up. I wouldn't pay more than 150 for an autocal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DMAX102

Sep 9, 2016
Spokane WA
He will eventually sell it to someone who doesn't know any better. Good thing you posted it up. I wouldn't pay more than 150 for an autocal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea I'm Damn glad I did post up and ask. Thanks to everyone that responded.

Robby05

Jul 25, 2014
Spokane, WA
Forgot to mention, started to B.S. about other stuff, but I'm down to grab lunch or dinner with you fellas. Just give me a day or two notice to make sure I don't have anything going on.

DMAX102

Sep 9, 2016
Spokane WA
Forgot to mention, started to B.S. about other stuff, but I'm down to grab lunch or dinner with you fellas. Just give me a day or two notice to make sure I don't have anything going on.
Awesome, that would be great. My work schedule is kinda crappy, I work 3 on 3 off shift work, so I would need a few days notice as well.