Updated picture of Triple turbo truck

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
I watched TJ run a 7.26 in almost 100 degree weather and the da was over 3800ft that day. THis wasnt on the race tune. We went to the track on the hottest day of the year lol. I've rode and driven the truck and pretty much drove like a stock truck. You'd never know what was under the hood.
Truck looks great!

05chevy

Jun 10, 2010
I remember seeing this truck for the first time at all truck nationals in Carlisle on the dyno. It was quite and I was thinking look another stock turbo lb7. Then when the run was over I was like nope far from stock lol. Nice truck man can't wait to see it at some events

duramaxsandwich

Mar 30, 2009
good lookin truck! hope ya welded the water pump gear to the shaft, my buddy has a truck with triples and it spun that gear right off and wore a nice groove in the block.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
good lookin truck! hope ya welded the water pump gear to the shaft, my buddy has a truck with triples and it spun that gear right off and wore a nice groove in the block.

We welded it the same as we have done all the others we have done , and it has held up fine as far as i know . We drill holes around the impeller , then submerge it in water so it can be welded super hot to penetrate the shaft good , I have done 10 or so and all have held fine .

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Here's a few more pics i have of this build , I have a total of around 100 pics .

Attachments

• DSCF4755.jpg
    DSCF4755.jpg
    540.9 KB · Views: 126
  • DSCF4761.jpg
    DSCF4761.jpg
    579.5 KB · Views: 124
  • DSCF4789.jpg
    DSCF4789.jpg
    526.8 KB · Views: 126
  • DSCF4791.jpg
    DSCF4791.jpg
    554.7 KB · Views: 120
  • DSCF5010.jpg
    DSCF5010.jpg
    545 KB · Views: 124

dirtymax70

Jul 25, 2011
Charles Town, W.V.
I will be at Mason dixon tomorrow and sunday drag racing and pulling as well. Hopefully it will make it in the quick 8 qualifying tomorrow. Bringing 1000lbs of weight, drag tires and the mickey thompsons, if your there feel free to stop by and help switch out the wheels and tires. LOL

bartman432

Nov 4, 2011
You gotta enter that beast in the diesel truck challenge. One of the magazines should do an article on your ride. It is truly worthy for everyone to enjoy. Damn, that is one badass look'n motor. I think I just got wood. :D

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
It's a funny feeling seeing your old truck, that was my first dmax I ever purchased. By far the most reliable one too. Good luck with it.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
You gotta enter that beast in the diesel truck challenge. One of the magazines should do an article on your ride. It is truly worthy for everyone to enjoy. Damn, that is one badass look'n motor. I think I just got wood. :D

X2 I think that truck would do well , It wouldn't likely win any event but would finish strong in each one and could get it the trophy !

I still really like this build and still browse through my pics of it from time to time , and might still have a few scars from it :rofl: , most people dont realize that even on builds like this one that seem "high end" , they arent open tab jobs/ anything goes situations , there are fixed budgets in place and that can really tie your hands on trying to really build something that turns heads, performs well , ect. Often times we put in a lot of work in for "free" just to show what you can do, and ensure the final product is what we want it to be regardless of price , I would bet the bill on this truck was a lot less than many have paid, mostly because the $$ spent was carefully used in the right places .