LB7: Underground Diesel 75mm/104mm Twin Turbo Engine Build

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
No A/C? Doesn't it get hot in Vegas?

Hot in Vegas?? not really, just right actually. We call it pool weather, not hot.

Industrial has been doin a lot of them graphics lately also.

Interesting, I havent seen any of it from them, and one of their guys was down here taking pics and said he haden't seen anyhting like it in person.

Either way It came out pretty cool. We'll be doing quite a bit of it rather than just powder coating alone.

Thanks for the compliments, we are excited and happy with the outcome.

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
After getting rid of all that extra wiring and stuff I was really happy when it fired off so quick like it did and just ran like a top. :thumb:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Looks good I saw the pics on Facebook. Also Mike go to II's Facebook they have pics of some of there turbo comp covers done with skulls on them looks bad ass.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Nice nice build.

Wes looks exactly like Ive pictured him from you guys' desciptions over the years. One big dude.

I take it the guy with glasses is you Mike? Who's the gentleman holding the turbo?

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Nice nice build.

Wes looks exactly like Ive pictured him from you guys' desciptions over the years. One big dude.

I take it the guy with glasses is you Mike? Who's the gentleman holding the turbo?

That is the infamous Newly Tolf holding the turbo. :)

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
FYI, Newly's nickname is fag...
Raymer is ^^^ ....
Mike is the guy with spectacles
Wes could be a care bear

baggedLB7

Goer
May 1, 2011
Utah
Any idea on what kind of temps the hydrographics with hold up to?
Or is this more of a try it and find out kind of deal?

BUST'EM 504

Oct 7, 2009
they hold up very well so far we have done valve covers and turbos. All of them have held up great I want to do mine just to lazy to take it a part.

Great looking build fellas