"unbeatable" cummins

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I started flipping the passenger's side mirror down on the trucks I work on. It gives me a good laugh because I know it has to piss them off, and they probably forget about it when they get to wherever they're going :D

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
Someone needs to make a movie using the exact same script as fast and furious. Dom and his gang will drive cummins. Instead of Nos they will just stack ten chips. The button on the steering wheel will make it smoke like a train and go extremely fast. I like how they dragrace ten second cars in the movie and the race last 3 minutes.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Someone needs to make a movie using the exact same script as fast and furious. Dom and his gang will drive cummins. Instead of Nos they will just stack ten chips. The button on the steering wheel will make it smoke like a train and go extremely fast. I like how they dragrace ten second cars in the movie and the race last 3 minutes.

Or how two chargers can pull the huge built in safe down the street all the while with precision driving using the safe to demolish the pursuers/bad guys. Was I the only one when watching that scene to get really mad thinking they should have had a modified diesel rolling coal yank that stupid safe out?

Sledheadxp800r

That was only my tow tune
Dec 13, 2010
CT

They shift like 15 times each drag race. Oh And Dom double clutches when he races :rofl:

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
Or how two chargers can pull the huge built in safe down the street all the while with precision driving using the safe to demolish the pursuers/bad guys. Was I the only one when watching that scene to get really mad thinking they should have had a modified diesel rolling coal yank that stupid safe out?

The best is when he's doing a burnout before he hits the NOZZ and pulls the front wheels off the ground. We all know that's the perfect launch!!

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
And dont forget the incredible inpact NOZZ has on those little rice burners. When they hit the button at 130 it pulls so hard it pins there heads against the headreast.

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
wonder what would happen if you stacked 10 smartys with NOS.... might overshoot into plaid speed....
(space balls joke)

Last edited:

JDPlowboy

Feb 6, 2011
Thinkin about callin my truck "gone plaid " when we pull this year haha

2011 Ferd F-teenthousand

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
But did he have his tow mirrors flipped out???
Damn it, I was gonna say that, but I bet not, and he realized it on the way home, and thought, shit I woulda had him:spit:

And the rivets pop out of the floor plate. Wtf was that about anyway lol?

Too much velocity, the car was going sooooooooooooo fast, the wind force was pulling the car apart:joker:

JDPlowboy

Feb 6, 2011
Damn it, I was gonna say that, but I bet not, and he realized it on the way home, and thought, shit I woulda had him:spit:

Too much velocity, the car was going sooooooooooooo fast, the wind force was pulling the car apart:joker:

Lol I think that guys mirrors are glued in the take off position.

04 lly with sled pullin package