"unbeatable" cummins

JDPlowboy

Feb 6, 2011
So me and the ol lady Decided to go see a movie Friday night since I've been so busy in the fields and workin on truck. We got to town early so we stopped and got some ice cream and were just parked along the blvd and a couple dodges pull up first one says hey I saw your stack do you have anything done? I told him not really just efi live and then he said oh ok you prolly won't want to race me then I'm unbeatable around here. I laughed because this guy was obviously the typical "roll coal" guy. So I dared to ask him what he had done. He proceeded to tell me he had 2 chips stacked "blue box and smarty" (this is a 2000ish model 24v by the way) big injectors, and a built transmission (I heard his floater plate rattle as he pulled in) so I smiled and said oh that's a mighty powerful combination ya got there what are ya doin for air? He said oh... I got a hx35. I tried to hide my laughter but by now my ol lady was starting to laugh. So I told him I would race him and since mine was an automatic I would give him the advantage and let him boost launch while I stayed in 2wd. So we make our way out of town and line up and staged and what not. We went on the 3rd honk and of course he left me off the line he instantly spooled his stock turbo and had a good launch and got 2 lengths ahead of me and I was just spinning tires. By the time he hit 4th we were spinning tires past him and finally hooked up and left him and had 10 or more lengths on him haha. We got back to town and he pulled up and I said its a pretty hot efi live tune. And he replies with ya but I smoked more!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?fmjuyk
2011 Ferd F-teenthousand

ndxt

Mar 23, 2012
know a local guy with a couple Cummins around, told me mine must be stock since it doesn't smoke like his, know a guy with a lbz same way

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
But did he have his tow mirrors flipped out???
cb56a5d3.jpg

Saw that pic in a members avatar and had to copy and paste. Just too perfect a stereotype not to laugh at.