Ultimate Concealed Carry Pistol

jramon85

Mar 9, 2012
Lampasas, Tx
Not sure how many of you have seen this since it has yet to be officially released so I thought I'd share. I'll definitely be snagging one when they hit stores. It's basically springfield's answer to the recent low profile ccw trend but in a very manageable .45 configuration. Check it out:
http://xdspistol.com/

jramon85

Mar 9, 2012
Lampasas, Tx
Hmmm maybe they have been released then. I know they were scheduled for late this month. They are tiny but there are a few videos of them being fired at a press shoot and they seem very well balanced for such a small package

ChevyTruckGuy78

Twins done Now for trans
Feb 7, 2010
Ct.
i got the taurus pt 145 milenium pro in .45 and its the same as my ruger sr9c and holds 10+1 only $300 its nice and small i just think this wouldn't work for someone with big hands

jramon85

Mar 9, 2012
Lampasas, Tx
I think it will be a lot more comfortable for us big handed ppl when they come out with 6rd mags with pinky rests. Like the xd and xdm the xds will also come with two different sized backstraps which helps with this issue. I'm just a sucker for a .45 and xd's so it's a win win for me. I was tossing around the idea of a walther pps .40 when I stumbled across this pocket cannon

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Same concept as a glock 36. Probably more ergonomically friendly. Just wish they didnt have that stupid ass web safety. After a few carry guns I just carry a plain ol sw642 that I upgraded a bit due to simplicity.

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
I like my ruger lcp 380 alot for a carry weapon. Of course with hollow points im not to worried about needing any bigger lol. A 380 will do some damage but this new 45 looks badass i might be checking into one also:thumb:

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
I like my ruger lcp 380 alot for a carry weapon. Of course with hollow points im not to worried about needing any bigger lol. A 380 will do some damage but this new 45 looks badass i might be checking into one also:thumb:

My LCP kicks like a mo-fo. I need to get more practice in with it as the only other one I have is a SIG 226

jramon85

Mar 9, 2012
Lampasas, Tx
J,

did yah call gene?!
Not yet. Just bought some wheels and tires so my wife might kill me if I spend any more at the moment... Haha I did check out his website though and he doesn't list an XDS .45, only the older XDSC .40. To the best of my knowledge the new .45 has not been released yet. Thanks again for the contact info. I'll definitely give him a shout when I'm ready to take the plunge!

nmeyer414

Jan 30, 2011
currently no where
heres an update on the XDS .45, not currently for sale yet to the general public. my buddy told me that in order to get one you have to get on a waiting list. he has put his company down for a couple, so he may have some.

duramax3388

May 22, 2008
Zanesville Ohio
Yea They did Just come out with the xdm subcompact 3.8 45 but these are xds single stack 45 as small as some of the 9mm compact. I would personally like to see a 9mm single stack xd my wife has shown a interest in shooting and even getting her ccw as well but she has small hands and a big fat xdm or xd is to big this might fit the bill but it will be to long for me to wait for.