Ultimate Callout Challenge watch

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
I hope the track crew is on their A game today. With the amount of fluid laid down on the dyno yesterday, they might have their work cut out for them today. Just hope no one lets their ego get the best of them or it's going to get ugly fast.

meshanic

All In Trucks
Dec 9, 2010
West Texas
I hope the track crew is on their A game today. With the amount of fluid laid down on the dyno yesterday, they might have their work cut out for them today. Just hope no one lets their ego get the best of them or it's going to get ugly fast.

You're absolutely right! With the power these guys are capable of making it will be tough to make the tires stick. Drag racing like there will be today is by far the most dangerous part of the competition. Those brothers of faith need to be praying for the competitors & crews going into today.

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
You're absolutely right! With the power these guys are capable of making it will be tough to make the tires stick. Drag racing like there will be today is by far the most dangerous part of the competition. Those brothers of faith need to be praying for the competitors & crews going into today.

Lifting everyone up in my prayers! Y'all be careful out there and have fun!

prostreeter600

Street rodder
Jul 18, 2010
Dallas Tx
I read elsewhere that Daniel Pierce had blown an oil galley plug and hurt some cylinders and was thrashing to replace some sleeves . Here's a pic of damaged cylinders. Gotta say he was determined cause I heard that it's back together .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 147

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
If lavon looses drag races, it's because he breaks. None of those trucks can put down low 8 sec passes, let alone one after another.

exactly

Has Rob ever been in the 8s .

no, fastest ive seen him run is a 9.3 but he has never ran a full out tune in it or tried to push it as it wasnt needed to stay on top in the races.... yet. but that was what he said 2 years ago. alot has changed lol

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.

The fluid can be cleaned up with the 8 cases of ether diesel brothers brought with them for their 1998 6.5, if they are there. :roflmao:

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
If lavon looses drag races, it's because he breaks. None of those trucks can put down low 8 sec passes, let alone one after another.

Im with you. Nobody is gonna touch Lavon in the 1/4. Ryan may get real close. Maybe Rob cranked the power up tho...