tx cobra kill!

Randy5.0

MAKE IT 3 YDS MF
Sep 7, 2008
I've owned 3 Cobras and love them. I may buy the 2013. It doesn't take much to get a Cobra in the 10's. Back in '99 we put a couple of '99's in the 10's. All we needed was a big shot of nox, live axle ( pure bolt in and cheap) and a set of long tubes. They pull wheelies very easy.:D

Oh My Gosh. That sounds really easy after all.:rofl:

dieselson

Oct 14, 2006
Huntington Beach, CA
I hate Mustangs, mostly because its always some DB driving it thinking hes a hard ass. Any chance I get to dust one I take it. I love seeing the look on there face when a lifted D-Max blows the doors off there GT Disgustang.

I got a guy at my school who owns a mustang, and does nothing but talk shit about how ford is better, and he is a tool. I used to not mind mustangs but now I hate them because of their owners

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
Was that the gray cobra that revs every time he is next to something he thinks is fast

I think just about every mustang or ricer in san angelo is like that. Since ive been in dallas for school I have had maybe one person try and race me but as soon as I set foot back in Angelo ive got ten people trying to race my slow ass truck

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
I got a guy at my school who owns a mustang, and does nothing but talk shit about how ford is better, and he is a tool. I used to not mind mustangs but now I hate them because of their owners

Drew, your alive! Hahaha!

Might also have something to do with an ex gf I had. She drove a stang and the b*tch cheated on me. I lucked out though, she has fallen off the ugly tree a few times in the last 10 years. Lol!

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
I hate Mustangs, mostly because its always some DB driving it thinking hes a hard ass. Any chance I get to dust one I take it. I love seeing the look on there face when a lifted D-Max blows the doors off there GT Disgustang.

Wanna race lmfao!:D